Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rebounds.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
We were having this conversation at work about rebounds. I've had a few and I've been one.

Do you think rebounds can turn into real relationships or are they just space fillers?

What do you think about people who get a rebound to ease their pain from a break up?

rebound
the kind of relationship that's simply happening in order to get over one that recently ended.

Mandy is on rebound; she's only dating James to get over her ex-boyfriend.

rebounds to me are space fillers

i think it can go further if both parties are willing to explore that area, but seems kinda fucked up when you think about it b/c essentially, you settled for this person

i was a rebound dude once....

she just got out of a marriage.....i was there for her....

then it was over....

shit was cool as fuck..... no regrets.....no feelings.....none of that awkwardness either.....

dope experience

I feel like you're just using a person if they're rebound especially if it's to try to move on from someone long term. I was never good at that because I just couldn't get into another person like that. It would show all over my face I couldn't fake it if I tried lol. It works for some not for others:shrug3:If both parties are cool with it have at it

Meh...originally it starts off as filler. But sometimes it can turn into something more.

I feel that usually happens when you've gone thru that detox period from the last relation. Once you've purged those feelings, then the rebound and blossom into something more.

Other than that, it's just something to pass the time.

Back