Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-06-24

Infamous114

🇳🇮
Mod Squad
1723058529037.png

1724733250013.png

A former Marine grapples his way through a web of small-town corruption when an attempt to post bail for his cousin escalates into a violent standoff with the local police chief. He didn’t start this fight, but he will finish it.​

Last edited:
Well damn I was just gonna ignore this thread like all the others, good thing I chanced it. This looks interesting

Well damn, this is the best film to come from Netflix this year lol (up to this point). Not overly produced or cookie cutter generic like other action films from Netflix. Strong performance from Aaron Pierre, solid score to emphasize the tension. I wanted that bearded cop to die so bad lol. Don Johnson is good at being an antagonist

⭐⭐⭐⭐

this was a good watch.

Gonna be honest I was a lil disappointed he stuck with the whole non-lethal shit throughout lol fuck them niggas

I liked the non lethal shit ... Something different for a change

Remember when he told the police chief he hadn't been in a physical scruffle before he was nicked by them?

Funniest part was when he was outside chatting with the chief and they was googling what his acronym as a military vet stood for...

Ol girl/sista came through and held it down too

I liked the non lethal shit ... Something different for a change

Remember when he told the police chief he hadn't been in a physical scruffle before he was nicked by them?

Funniest part was when he was outside chatting with the chief and they was googling what his acronym as a military vet stood for...

Ol girl/sista came through and held it down too

it did make things interesting seeing him fuckin up them folks without killing them outright but I was still irritated lol.

I was pissed at the sista but she redeemed herself

Back