Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Reason - New Beginnings

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
EjGTLU0U4AAplh5

I’m excited for another album from duke...is last album was unexpected to me cuz he was new to me...but that shit was dope...plus all his loosies he’s been dropping all year got me hyped...get’em Reason

Loved his first album. I actually bought it. First album i bought in years. This will be his first album actually WITH Top Dawg though if im not mistaken? I know he released the first album on Top Dawg, but the album was already completed before he signed and I think they just touched up the production slightly before releasing it.

Loved his first album. I actually bought it. First album i bought in years. This will be his first album actually WITH Top Dawg though if im not mistaken? I know he released the first album on Top Dawg, but the album was already completed before he signed and I think they just touched up the production slightly before releasing it.
Love you bro

this dude is dope styl . i was the first person to post his shit on IC .

Thought this was a thread about the IC coming back. This is coming out on my brother's birthday, I might check it out.

That song with Isaiah and JID is dope.

Whole project is dope af. I need this to hit youtube music ASAP.

I haven't listened yet but I'll be honest, outside of the black hippy crew and SZA, TDE's artists don't really interest me too much. They're not bad but don't really stand out to me.

I haven't listened yet but I'll be honest, outside of the black hippy crew and SZA, TDE's artists don't really interest me too much. They're not bad but don't really stand out to me.

kinda felt the same but reason has been making some quality music from the tracks I’ve heard. This project is decent.

Yeah i love reasons music. Isaiah Rashad is dope af too, no one on the label is super consistent though. Don't know if that's the artists fault or the labels. Everyone outside of Kendrick seems to kinda have complaints about not getting a release date. Jay Rock has been pretty steady but out of the rappers he's probably my least favorite. Not that he's bad. Just the one I listen to least.

Dope album....I fuck wit’ Reason...he say shit other people won’t....like bein’ managed by Top brother and not knowin’ /havin’ to think about if he’d ride wit’ him over his bro...he got a bit of an edgy realness to him...

Back