Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Reason Ft. Boogie & Ab-Soul - Trapped In

Beat me to it. Glad to finally hear from soul again. Can't wait for his next project. Reason has been doing his thing lately also

Soul snapped on Reasons last drop too...there was a time when Ab Soul was my favorite outta TDE...K Dot and Schoolboy just kept dropping’ bangers while Soul was “experimenting” wit’ different “themes”...I hope his recent showings are a sign of what’s to come

Ps...Reason dope

Pps...Boogie cool too

Damn shame how things never really materialized for ab like I thought they would. It was a point if you asked me who was the best on tde my answer would be ab-soul no question. I don't know what happened tho. Hopefully he gets back to that top form.

I didn't even want to bother with this shit but I'm glad I did.

That's Ab-Soul's fault, he chose the life he leads. He can be bigger and explode when he gets back in the lab and starts putting out new music consistently. Until then he's gonna be placed on the back burner in the same ranks as Jay Electronica.

Imma stop you right there. He didn't have a major with their own money machine behind him like kendrick, schoolboy q, and jay rock tho.

That puts a limit on what you can do when the previous shit you been given funds for from the independent ain't going over.

That said do what thou wilt was some uninspired garbage. And his features between then and now have been lacking for the most part. That's on him.

Jay Rock was grinding and dropping music which got him the interest of majors. Lil Baby was independent but he dropped like 7 projects before he got a deal with majors to distribute him. Absoul needs to be out there dropping music

You need money for all that. We don't know his situation. Ab-soul was the first nigga at TDE with a real industry buzz and he was working. If the majors don't come for you and you not eating off the independent you can get stuck.

Back