Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

i didn't know Jada had alopecia tbh....... Will always looked upon as the joke in the relationship.... i guess one bad joke from Rock & a evil look from the wife made Will have to get some form of dignity back in his household.

swipe from another site I'm on. The first paragraph is pretty spot-on.

"OK, OK, OK, Shit happened. everybody wants to get online talking all this shit "i miss the good old days when people would get smacked in the mouth for saying stupid shit" so now somebody ACTUALLY gets smacked in their mouth for saying some stupid shit, and everybody wants to clutch their pearls like a bunch of bitches!! everybody wants to yell shit like "he's emotionally unstable" they want to cry "toxic masculinity" and people ant to flip flop over the mans duality. the SAME DUALITY WE ALL HAVE AS HUMANS. just because he slapped that man for disrespecting his wife, he cant love some one else? he cant protect and destroy at the same time? is this what you're telling me? so because he wants to be that "vessel of love" he has to tolerate the blatant disrespect and degradation of his family?

now lets not get it twisted. a lot of the same shit he got tired of he and (mainly) his wife put out there for public consumption. this is what happens when you're in the public eye, and yes when you're in the public eye you SHOULD be held at a slightly higher standard, but you are STILL human. we get it. and the BAREST ESSENCE a man said some slick shit about another mans wife, and shit got dealt with and it all happened in a VERY public way.
and IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT GOES ON IN THIER MARRIAGE!! I don't care if they are both cheating, if they are swingin, if they are rubbing each other with raw steaks dressed up as Elmo, spanking each other with large mouth bass while singing the soundtrack to Hamilton, THEY ARE STILL LIVING AS MAN AND WIFE AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS SUCH!!if he's says "hey his is my wife" then you respect that, PERIOD. if you think he's whipped, or a simp or whatever, keep that shit to yourself. if she is going through some medical shit, you do not get on the BIGGEST PLATFORM IN THE WORLD and joke about it. and these men knew each other for over 30 fuckin years. if ANYBODY would have known "maybe this is not the shit to say at THIS time" it would be Chris Rock. he is a MASTER at his craft, and would know better. but its always the ones that are the closest to you that will take the most liberties...
"

The discourse on this shit on social media is fucking absolutely insane

I'm not on Twitter or IG, so all I've seen is FB's stuff and it's been pretty damned tame. Prolly 'cause everyone on my friends list is someone I graduated high school with or went to college with so we're all around the same age.

i didn't know Jada had alopecia tbh....... Will always looked upon as the joke in the relationship.... i guess one bad joke from Rock & a evil look from the wife made Will have to get some form of dignity back in his household.
Real shit….. just launching at rock regardless of what was said woulda gave him tons more respect.
I think people are more calling him a chump cuz he was more like an attack dog than a protective husband.
Don’t matter what niggas say in this thread, not one will laugh while his wife was insulted. Even at a comedy show.
Either you all in from the jump or handle it later.

Back