Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

95K.gif

If I had seen this reaction from Will when that joke dropped...

Nigga laughed though... That slip up is what detectives look for when solving a crime

He defended his wife's honour which is commendable but he was obviously shoved into doing it ... And wasn't instinctive

Anyone can call it inconsequential but what happened to "we ride together, we die together?" Or better yet we laugh together?

This thread don't look like ending anytime soon ... Enjoyable nonetheless

Will my nigga ... Has been for years since I was a teenager... But I ain't in support of how he moved on that stage last night
Soooo you dont support his actions because they were done because it was really his wife's anger and not his own

Is that a correct assessment?

I still can't believe folks can't see this happening but for Jada manipluating Will and/or Will having regressed emotional issues.

Can't be another man was cracking yet another jk on his wife...

I still can't believe folks can't see this happening but for Jada manipluating Will and/or Will having regressed emotional issues.

Can't be another man was cracking yet another jk on his wife...

I think because he laughed at the jokes seen Jada was uncomfortable then hit Rock

That’s my take

We don't know what kinda smoke he had for AA. We've never even heard them being in the same room together! And yet we act like August was at the red table cheering and gloatint and Will let him go about his life while balling his eyes out to his wife.

These are separate instances and should be treated as such. Trying to tie them together to make Will as some kinda boiling pot is filthy.

How talk about how Will has protrayed himself and cite the one time a nigga tried to get get fresh with him in public and Will had to check him.

He 2 for 2 yet he ain't how he portrayed himself to you 😐
2 for 2 against easy targets.

I’m not saying Will wouldn’t do the same with other people, but we haven’t seen it.

I don't really understand posts like that. The Will crying memes exists. We've all seen them and where they came from. It doesn't matter what Will knew. It's as clear as day that he's been hurt, and it's clear as day that the fallout from the many revelations has been hard on him. He took time out of his acceptance speech to talk about it.

Defend the Smiths all you want, but stop with the gaslighting.

Back