Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real Ni99as 101

If he didn't mention me by name, the whole video invalid.
:dfbruh:

A lot of truth in what he stated but also some generalizations mixed in.

The sad thing about his video is it either will not get much shine or people will chalk it up as hate.

I really hope some or at least one of the entertainers he pointed out would reach out to him and give a positive public dialogue about his assertions

Wrong if you're in your 30s rich and an entertainer sit your black ass down somewhere and stop getting into dumbshit like a teenage knucklehead on the block.

The thing is, I agree, but (most of) these niggas weren't in their thirties when these interactions transpired, they we're I'm their twenties. I'm using your age thing and running w/ it.

When you from the streets it can be difficult to walk away from certain situations. Add in the $, access, fame, the people around them (crew/childhood friends) and nikkas who have unwarranted hate for them.... shit gone happen. I ain't sayin' it's right, that's just the way it is.

He mentioned Wayne, French, Tity Boi, Future, Ross, and The Game.

These dudes ain't really been in any real big boy trouble besides two of'em. Tip (who was in his 20's when he ran into his ordeal) and he's been Gucci ever since for 10 years.

Now Ross (the only one in his 30's @ the time of incident) pistol whipped a guy, who wasn't even supposed to be in his house, that was havin' a party, drinkin' up all finest liquors and eatin' delectable crab meats on his dime. I'm not sayin' I woulda pistol whipped him, but it would have damn sho been some furniture movin' in that bitch. lol

A better example would be Kodak!! Maybe even Boosie (and even Boo been flyin' str8), but then again they weren't/aren't in their 30's either @ the time of their incidents.

I'm truly believe in the mantra "Stack, Pray and Stay Out the Way" but until you come from some of these people's backgrounds and have made the money they've made @ an early ass age and in that industry, it's easy to say what you would have done b/c you might not have necessarily came from the same path.

But y'all got it.

A lot of truth in what he stated but also some generalizations mixed in.

The sad thing about his video is it either will not get much shine or people will chalk it up as hate.

I really hope some or at least one of the entertainers he pointed out would reach out to him and give a positive public dialogue about his assertions

Well said brotha!

The thing is, I agree, but (most of) these niggas weren't in their thirties when these interactions transpired, they we're I'm their twenties. I'm using your age thing and running w/ it.

When you from the streets it can be difficult to walk away from certain situations. Add in the $, access, fame, the people around them (crew/childhood friends) and nikkas who have unwarranted hate for them.... shit gone happen. I ain't sayin' it's right, that's just the way it is.

He mentioned Wayne, French, Tity Boi, Future, Ross, and The Game.

These dudes ain't really been in any real big boy trouble besides two of'em. Tip (who was in his 20's when he ran into his ordeal) and he's been Gucci ever since for 10 years.

Now Ross (the only one in his 30's @ the time of incident) pistol whipped a guy, who wasn't even supposed to be in his house, that was havin' a party, drinkin' up all finest liquors and eatin' delectable crab meats on his dime. I'm not sayin' I woulda pistol whipped him, but it would have damn sho been some furniture movin' in that bitch. lol

A better example would be Kodak!! Maybe even Boosie (and even Boo been flyin' str8), but then again they weren't/aren't in their 30's either @ the time of their incidents.

I'm truly believe in the mantra "Stack, Pray and Stay Out the Way" but until you come from some of these people's backgrounds and have made the money they've made @ an early ass age and in that industry, it's easy to say what you would have done b/c you might not have necessarily came from the same path.

But y'all got it.
I agree with everything said...
But the question I have is where the oldheads?
Where are the men that have positive influence?
This problem can be stopped easily.

Ha that's big jah(nh)
Dude does skits on youtube niggaro funny as shit

Chazzio's girl is hilarious. I died when she did that little look back and he ducked back behind the door.

I see it as comedy. Those reality shows like Basketball Wives or Atlanta Housewives are shows that casts us in a bad light. They reach millions of viewers each and every week.

Lol..this made me think of when 50 cent was talking about wu tang.."niggaz writing rhymes about picking roaches out their cereal"

:hahaha:

I know that's some real shit, but how he made it sound like niggaz was taking pride in poverty.

50 cent def used getting shot in a prideful way

But niggas don't feel they should show black men and women successful in other areas of life because its bragging.

Smh

This is one of the consequences of not speaking up. So y'all apart of the problem.

Dont be a jackass nobody ever said dont show black success. You just have bad communication and loke telling people they aint shit and get upset when they don't feel you. We see positive black people all the time doing regular shit. Our standards are so low they we gotta applaud having a job an shit?

Dont be a jackass nobody ever said dont show black success. You just have bad communication and loke telling people they aint shit and get upset when they don't feel you. We see positive black people all the time doing regular shit. Our standards are so low they we gotta applaud having a job an shit?
You still don't see the bigger picture.....and only thinking what someone told you or acting out on what you thought was said.
But hey people take someone saying they ain't shit and someine telling them they can be better as the same thing.
Who knew?

I agree with everything said...
But the question I have is where the oldheads?
Where are the men that have positive influence?
This problem can be stopped easily.

Shit, you ain't heard??

They Pops and nem made a run to the store and never came back. lol

But nah, 4real 4real, most these cats are from single parent households, which of course that parent is usually the mother. I'm sure some most dudes had Uncles, older brothers, a step dad (for however long) some kind of male figure to keep'em in line and give them advice, but that of course doesn't make up for havin' a full time father.

This has always been a problem specifically in impoverished black communities for a vast array of reasons so I don't think it can be "easily be stopped", but hopefully we can slow that trend down somehow someway.

But I ain't got all the answers Sway!

Last edited:
Shit, you ain't heard??

They Pops and nem made a run to the store and never came back. lol

But nah, 4real 4real, most these cats are from single parent households, which of course that parent is usually the mother. I'm sure some most dudes had Uncles, older brothers, a step dad (for however long) some kind of male figure to keep'em in line and give them advice, but that of course doesn't make up for havin' a full time father.

This has always been a problem specifically in impoverished black communities for a vast array of reasons so I don't think it can be "easily be stopped", but hopefully we can slow that trend down somehow someway.

But I ain't got all the answers Sway!
i hear what you saying and understand what you are saying....
but heres the thing...
theres alot of dudes around.....most of the gang are nothing but dudes....so the uncles and brothers and shit are there. but how many are positive and how many are negative?
and why arent the negative dudes seeing that someone aint built for that life and send them away?
unfortunately since is not as many positive black men....we need the ones who are doing something with themselves to have to spread out for the community and help others.

thing about it....how many dudes are the "man" of their family? the go to male for whats right?
i know alot of women who can find a male in their family when its time to fight but how many when its time to get they kid straight?
how many dudes just step in to be the male the child needs? nto saying all people want that but the attempt is at least honorable.

i see it as being easier because we have the manpower.....but the mindframe it whats needs to be right. as you can see by me fighting with most of the dudes on here who see shit only thru defensive victim glasses rather than getting clarity.

so impoverished means nothing to me.....i grew up in it and we was a community first....we was a poor community but we had each others back and helped one another...niggas only out for self now and wonder why people use our people as a stepping stone to a real american dream. we make more people rich than we do our own.....smdh

Back