Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real Ni99as 101

Besides the braids part he was spot on

And I know ppl are more accepting of neck tats, but them face tattoos, DSN

Lol..this made me think of when 50 cent was talking about wu tang.."niggaz writing rhymes about picking roaches out their cereal"

:hahaha:

I know that's some real shit, but how he made it sound like niggaz was taking pride in poverty.

He came off as a hater on a lot of shit when it came to rappers

And I see nothing wrong with fucking bitches and getting money

He made some valid points

He did make some very valid points, but similar to what Thor said, I think the rapper thing was a little misguided.

Yeah some of those rappers got into trouble, but unfortunate circumstances (even if self inflicted) will sometimes occur when your young, black and rich, especially when your in that lifestyle.

He said that these DSN look up to them and want to be like them, but that again goes back to parenting. Music is very influential among the youth and your parents should tell you that this rap shit is just pure entertainment and don't get caught up in the dumb shit, but if your grown and thinkin' this shit is "real life" then that's on them.

And there's nothing wrong w/ smashin' on broads and gettin' money, but like everything else in life, it's about balance. Of course there's much more important things to do and spend time on.

But I have to keep in mind that he's talkin' about DUSTY nikkas and not just a general street nikka. @ least that's what I think is being conveyed b/c there is a difference.

That nigga monotone like a motherfucka. Better add a beat in background next time.

I see brotha did some research b4 he made this vid.

Ether @ money being the only difference b/t DSN's & FMG's

But niggas don't feel they should show black men and women successful in other areas of life because its bragging.

Smh

This is one of the consequences of not speaking up. So y'all apart of the problem.

He did make some very valid points, but similar to what Thor said, I think the rapper thing was a little misguided.

Yeah some of those rappers got into trouble, but unfortunate circumstances (even if self inflicted) will sometimes occur when your young, black and rich, especially when your in that lifestyle.

He said that these DSN look up to them and want to be like them, but that again goes back to parenting. Music is very influential among the youth and your parents should tell you that this rap shit is just pure entertainment and don't get caught up in the dumb shit, but if your grown and thinkin' this shit is "real life" then that's on them.

And there's nothing wrong w/ smashin' on broads and gettin' money, but like everything else in life, it's about balance. Of course there's much more important things to do and spend time on.

But I have to keep in mind that he's talkin' about DUSTY nikkas and not just a general street nikka. @ least that's what I think is being conveyed b/c there is a difference.
Wrong if you're in your 30s rich and an entertainer sit your black ass down somewhere and stop getting into dumbshit like a teenage knucklehead on the block.

Back