Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd3: Goat Song of 99: Bling Bling vs What's My Name

Rd3: Goat Song of 99: Bling Bling vs What's My Name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Cash Money niggas was saying anything better???

Not what I said. I asked chi what lyrics he was impressed by. I never said bling bling had better lyrics/wordplay. To be honest the lyrics on both song ain’t breathtaking. What song you like better just depends on what you prefer musically. But using lyrics as the determining factor in this case don’t really add up to me.

best part of whats my name

"here we go again"

dassit

Bling bling easy. Whats my name was not the best single on that album even. What They Really Want is way better.

Bling bling is in the dictionary

"Suck my dick, and while you niggas that's been to jail before know it's about to get thick"
- DMX "Whats My Name"
This what yall voting for?
1N0UjV3.jpg

"Suck my dick, and while you niggas that's been to jail before know it's about to get thick"
- DMX "Whats My Name"
This what yall voting for?
1N0UjV3.jpg
WTF.gif

Goin' w/ B. Gizzle on this one.

Sidenote, "Bling Bling" is ridin' all the way around, but for the song to be so dope, I still to this day can't believe there's barely any bass/quad on the beat! Fresh was never really known for super heavy bass (just on occasion), but this song woulda been even more dope if it had some knock to it.

Everytime I ask these dudes about dope verses they always act like they don't see my post and only talk about the hook of that particular song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back