Welcome To aBlackWeb

RD3: Funniest ABW Poster: Whispering Eye vs Germs

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bride is the funniest female and has a great personality but allergens resonates with me because he has the same brand of humor as me with his own spin on it.

He has great timing, has great gif usage and he somehow made that lebron pic funny every time because the way he uses it is great. Others have spammed gifs and pics like ironman but it doesn't work because he doesn't have the timing

If she wasn't going against germs I would vote for her

Last edited:
Bride is the funniest female and has a great personality but allergens resonates with me because he has the same brand of humor as me with his own spin on it.

He has great timing, has great gif usage and he somehow made that lebron pic funny every time because the way he uses it is great. Others have spammed gifs and pics like ironman but it doesn't work because he doesn't have the timing

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

@Ironman

2 completely different styles, but they're both funny. Can't even call it right now.

I stick by Germs being to real to be 'funny'.

Whis is a better roaster than Germs

Neither one making it past the next round

I love whisp to death. She knows I do. That's the homie.

But germs is in a whole different league.

Dude got levels.....

I can't play favorites....germs was my pic last year... Nigga is a one person riot

Went with Germs

If I need a battle partner I'm calling Whis. She throw heavy haymakers

But day to day convos Germs and his family issues let's me know.......it's ok to be a fuck up. Look at this guy, he did it

Gersm random thoughts and understanding of human nature comes off as of he's an alien or been in a coma for like 15 years... Maybe locked up

But his break downs of the simplest concepts be killing me....

And how he'll drop an argument the second it starts going a way he didn't expect..

The disregard he has for his marriage...

His repeatedly failed attempts at simping or being charming..

The whole protest about not being allowed in the VIP section....

All these things be random and unprovoked.

Like you don't even have to engage with germs... The nigga is hilarious...

Plus I get the biggest kick outta calling him out on his BS....

Shit is comedy every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back