RD3: Funniest ABW Poster: Kandy vs Remedy

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Remedy.

You made on to many "who's Necks" jokes.

My feelings

Ma feelings
Nigga please. She got more in the bag than me. She your people. I understand and I ain’t tripping. I don’t need to be fed lies for comfort.

This nigga @Beta just wanna see me lose. Lmaoooo the effort is astounding. Switching votes and shit.

I would never change my vote just to see you lose. We BOTH can't be haters. I try to be a honest guy

So this one of those rare match up where it's not a 'funny' member vs a member who 'roast'

They both are legitimate roasters AND are legitimate funny ppl. This is a conference finals match up that played out waaayyyy too soon

I would never change my vote just to see you lose. We BOTH can't be haters. I try to be a honest guy
Me, hate on you? Good grief.
You hate on me everyday. Losing to Remedy is cool with me. Anybody else though, nah.

So this one of those rare match up where it's not a 'funny' member vs a member who 'roast'

They both are legitimate roasters AND are legitimate funny ppl. This is a conference finals match up that played out waaayyyy too soon
To be honest no matter who wins this round, they wasn't gonna make it out the next round. It’s favoritism being played in this tournament also.

Reactions: Maywood and Chicity
Status
Not open for further replies.