Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) King of RnB: Prince vs Ronald Isley

Better Artist?

• Total voters
Let me channel my inner Goldie. Look I'm not saying Ron ain't the truth , and voyage to Atlantis might be my favorite song of all time. But that nigga needed his 4 brothers to help him make songs. Prince did it dolo! And when I say dolo I mean write the song, sing the song , play every instrument on the song. Dude only needed a group when it was time to do concerts and they basically played what he already recorded. Then he wrote hits for multiple people/groups. And this nigga did all that in platform heels!!! Give that man his respect :js4:

Nah, I think everything he posted was bullshit, but I gotta applaud anybody debating their points instead of mfs just saying "i like this person more".
Yeah that's cool and it ain't nothing with what he said but me personally I relate to the isley songs more than prince that's why I voted for ron nothing against prince tho

Nah, I think everything he posted was bullshit, but I gotta applaud anybody debating their points instead of mfs just saying "i like this person more".
ah ,I see now. Goldie you're an agent of chaos. basically what cain described mc 8 as in menace " always instigating and arguing, put in so much work that he just like to see other people doing dirt " I can respect that though •••salute••••

Let me channel my inner Goldie. Look I'm not saying Ron ain't the truth , and voyage to Atlantis might be my favorite song of all time. But that nigga needed his 4 brothers to help him make songs. Prince did it dolo! And when I say dolo I mean write the song, sing the song , play every instrument on the song. Dude only needed a group when it was time to do concerts and they basically played what he already recorded. Then he wrote hits for multiple people/groups. And this nigga did all that in platform heels!!! Give that man his respect :js4:

After watching that Morris Day interview, Morris Day basically confirmed that Prince made up The Time and Vanity 6 to be his opening act.

Imagine that! Creating a band to be your opening act.

Back