Superfly
Little Child Running Wild

vs

Raphael Saadiq

Notable Hits

Ask of You
Feels Good
Dance Tonight

Bruh, Saadiq made hits as a solo artist, in 2 different groups, mad hits for other people, solange's biggest hit that was one of the biggest songs of last decade, one of badu's biggest hits, etc.

Yall niggas buggin. Nigga has hits in 4 different decades.

Bruh, Saadiq made hits as a solo artist, in 2 different groups, mad hits for other people, solange's biggest hit that was one of the biggest songs of last decade, one of badu's biggest hits, etc.

Yall niggas buggin. Nigga has hits in 4 different decades.

We’re talking bout his songs he sing. Not what he wrote because Dream has hits on hits on hits for him and other people and he didn’t make it out the 1st

We’re talking bout his songs he sing. Not what he wrote because Dream has hits on hits on hits for him and other people and he didn’t make it out the 1st

I'm including everything. Even if we're only talking about songs he sings, he has hits as a solo artist and 2 different groups. Hits in 3 different decades.

Anyway you slice it, Saadiq>>>>>>>

This is hard I went with Saadiq cuz I consider Curtis Mayfield more soul than r&b. I love his music though, he’s been sampled a lot in hip hop.

All I Ask of You, Still Ray, You etc..... Raphael has hella shit that’s stood the rest of time for 20-30 years now.

Plus he’s from The Bay

First hit was in 64 with Keep On Pushin

Curtis worked until late 90s

He def got 4 hits sprinkled througout

Nigga i said HITS, HITS, idgaf if the nigga kept workin till the 90s. Canibus is still making songs till this day, but the nigga hasn't been relevant since 98. Stop reaching.

He has hits in TWO decades. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back