Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 98: SpottieOttieDopalicious vs Ha

Rd2: Goat Song of 98: SpottieOttieDopalicious vs Ha

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a hard choice

Two different regions in the south...two different sets of lingo...two whole different vibes...

Might have to sit on this one a lil bit

Thank whatever higher power is out there that I was born where I was born cause I would be bumping this simpleton nonsense. Great Migration FTW

Thank whatever higher power is out there that I was born where I was born cause I would be bumping this simpleton nonsense. Great Migration FTW

Migrated right into the same poverty and racism we faced in the south...just had a different face....

Yep...

Great Migration ftw indeed kid

Hey at least the music better

4a4.gif

Straight out of Chicago

"you on a 3 day flight ha?
you full of dat diesel ha?
you ducking dem people ha?"

I know without googling, you dont know what this mean

Every post you make is just another tug of the curtain to reveal you dont know shit about the hood you visited where ya cousins stayed

"you on a 3 day flight ha?
you full of dat diesel ha?
you ducking dem people ha?"

I know without googling, you dont know what this mean

Every post you make is just another tug of the curtain to reveal you dont know shit about the hood you visited where ya cousins stayed

Cut this shit out, that nigga wack and no matter how much your bumpkin ass recite his elementary level lyrics ain't going to change nothing

Cut this shit out, that nigga wack and no matter how much your bumpkin ass recite his elementary level lyrics ain't going to change nothing
aye man, nothing wrong with being from the burbs

embrace that shit

but stop untucking ya school uniform shirt when you get two blocks from the house...

lol at them being basic lyrics tho

but you have the AUDACITY to put e40 as a top tier emcee

Tough choice I really really like both songs. Might have to sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back