Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 05: Dreams vs Stay Fly

Rd2: Goat Song of 05: Dreams vs Stay Fly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Game is better at rapping than 3-6.

In fact, I don't see why people think 3-6 are so great. Must be a Southern thing.

Game's rapping is alright on Dreams but it's biggest flaw is the lyrics. He's obviously trying to be introspective but ruining any chance of it getting taking seriously with not only the name dropping, but the acrobatics he goes through to be able to drop those names. case in point "Woke up out that coma 2001, bout the same time Dre dropped 2001" First part sounds like he's got a story to tell, how'd he get in the coma? what did he do after he came out the coma? but he ruins that by saying it was around the same time Dre dropped an album that came out in '99.

Must be a Southern thing.

That 3-6 song does nothing for me.

I think Game is better at rapping than 3-6.

In fact, I don't see why people think 3-6 are so great. Must be a Southern thing.

I can tell that you never listened to any other Three 6 song other than their single because this entire post reeks of that. You must don't leave from your block if you think Three 6 were just a southern thing

I can tell that you never listened to any other Three 6 song other than their single because this entire post reeks of that. You must don't leave from your block if you think Three 6 were just a southern thing

When people post up 3-6 songs I always check them out.

But as far as listening to a whole 36 Mafia album, guilty as charged.

Edit. Having said that, I've never listened to a Game album either.

This aint even a southern thing. Va is definitely eastern influenced back when these songs came out. Clipse perfect example. Stay Fly hadms a better beat better verses this Game shit dont bump at all. Im lowkey offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back