Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 02: Wanksta vs Hot in Herre

Rd2: Goat Song of 02: Wanksta vs Hot in Herre

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with Nelly. Listen to GRODT over the weekend. It's been a minute. But that shit is trash now, didn't aged well at all .

Going with Nelly. Listen to GRODT over the weekend. It's been a minute. But that shit is trash now, didn't aged well at all .
i said this in the GRODT is it a classic album or not thread and i got a buncha hate mail afterwards

Y'all crazy, that shit still good
the production hasnt aged well and that "aggressive content" on most of those songs aint the wave no more

Dont get it twisted, i still lose my shit over "what up gangsta", "many men", and "high all the time", but the rest of the album get hard skips from me depending on how im feeling

gotta disagree

but maybe its just the nostaligia factor...

however many albums we consider "classics" sound dated or like the era they were created in

GRODT is on that list...

but IMO that album is a classic no question

gotta disagree

but maybe its just the nostaligia factor...

however many albums we consider "classics" sound dated or like the era they were created in

GRODT is on that list...

but IMO that album is a classic no question
you cant have slightly above average lyrics and production and 15+ years later still be considered a classic

which is why a ton of albums seem to be classics in the moment

GRODT is no Reasonable doubt

you cant have slightly above average lyrics and production and 15+ years later still be considered a classic

which is why a ton of albums seem to be classics in the moment

GRODT is no Reasonable doubt

True

but for its era it is def a classic album

there are only a few all time classic albums in hip hop IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back