• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this
aight

here we go...no trolling

my honest thoughts

NEVER liked the wanksta song...like never. I always thought the term wanksta was corny. The ONLY saving grace was the "damn homie, in high school you was the mans homie" bar

other than that, pretty forgettable song

now hot in herre OTOH

intro comes on just before the beat drops

nelly with the ad libs "a little bit of uh uh, with a bit of uh uh"

then the verse

I was like, good gracious - ass is bodacious (uhh)
Flirtacious, tryin to show patience
I'm waitin for the right time to shoot my steez (you know)
Waitin for the right time to flash them keys, then uhh
I'm leavin, please believe in - ohhh!
Me and the rest of my heathens

Check it, got it locked at the top of the Fo' Seasons
Penthouse, roof top, birds I'm feedin

No deceivin, nuttin up my sleeve and
No teasin..
I need you to
Get up up on the dance floor
Give that man what he askin for

Cause I feel like bustin loose
And I feel like touchin you, uh uh
And can't nobody stop the juice
So baby tell me what's the use?

I know it wont win cause "reasons"

but I voted Nelly...

but I am biased cause this song jumped off one of the greatest parties ive ever been too in my life bruh

This spot in Huntsville called the Omega Center (at the time) Que's threw a party there...the Omega Center was notorious for the a/c being subpar so it was always hot in there...they had these big ass fans in there but usually didn't help...any who...this one particular time it was like EXTRA hot in there...so the DJ put this joint on...man....

The ladies in there went crazy bro...that part when it say "I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off"

well...that exactly what happened...great night man...great fucking night...

so I got a soft spot for this song...

Wanksta took us away from that corny pop rap bullshit, Nelly's and Ja Rule's reign was tough to listen to during this time. The street rap needed a return

Wanksta took us away from that corny pop rap bullshit, Nelly's and Ja Rule's reign was tough to listen to during this time. The street rap needed a return
put it like this...there are a buncha songs from Fif i actually rock with that are way better than wanksta

window shopper >>> wanksta

All of 50 albums has a TON of pop shit

Ima need you to go back and listen

GRODT only had 21 questions as a corny pop song, that shit shouldn't have even been on the album. 21 questions led us to candy shop and it was a wrap. Mixtapes was street shit. The Massacre on forward was nothing but him trying to go pop.

GRODT only had 21 questions as a corny pop song, that shit shouldn't have even been on the album. 21 questions led us to candy shop and it was a wrap. Mixtapes was street shit. The Massacre on forward was nothing but him trying to go pop.

So...

In Da Club
PIMP

not pop records to you?

:huh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back