• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
screenshot_110-png.69954

vs

You take away R Kelly, Keith Sweat, D'Angelo and Maxwell you don't hardly have anyone else. The women had more hits than the dudes, they was on top this decade

lol but you could do the same with the females too, take away badu,lauryn, mjb and aaliyah, ur missing a large portion of the females hits.

Plus u just gonna sleep on Usher, Ginuwine,etc?

lol but you could do the same with the females too, take away badu,lauryn, mjb and aaliyah, ur missing a large portion of the females hits.

Plus u just gonna sleep on Usher, Ginuwine,etc?

You still had Brandy, Monica, Janet, Deborah Cox, Toni, the chicks came with it in the 90's.

Usher didn't become the man until the 2000's. Kiddie Usher was wack and My Way Usher he was coming into his own.

You still had Brandy, Monica, Janet, Deborah Cox, Toni, the chicks came with it in the 90's.

Usher didn't become the man until the 2000's. Kiddie Usher was wack and My Way Usher he was coming into his own.
:dfbruh:

Fax, i'm bout to go listen to 100%. That joint had bangers for days, easily a classic.

Tim was a fool on the beat

I don't think Chi town was wrong. The women of the 90's were deeper. Mariah, Janet, Whitney, Toni, Brandy, Monica, Aaliyah, Badu etc. But it doesn't mean that the men were weak either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back