Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
screenshot_87-png.67089

vs

Yall really hyping that wack ass song :hahaha:
bruh, u buggin..

one of the most catchiest melodies off all time...

all u gotta do is hum

duh duh duh duh

duhhhdadaduh

da da da da duhhhh duh duh duh

duh duh duh duh duhhhh duhduh duh duh duh duh

bruh, u buggin..

all u gotta do is hum

duh duh duh duh

duhhhdadaduh

I've never heard anybody randomly bring that song up, or talk about it period.

If I had a dollar for everytime I talked to a chick and she says "it's just one of them days" and then starts singing the rest of the song, I'd be Bill Gates status.

If I had a dollar for everytime I talked to a chick and she says "it's just one of them days" and then starts singing the rest of the song, I'd be Bill Gates status.
bruh, u buggin..

all u gotta do is hum

duh duh duh duh

duhhhdadaduh

Exactly...Shanice was instant Barbershop talk back in the day bruh... Monica became Barbershop talk when she collabo with Brandy back in 98

and did this nigga say shanice was barbershop talk? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U can go to any barbershop on earf and ask anybody "u like shanice" , they gonna say "who?"

Barbershop talk? lmaoo

and did this nigga say shanice was barbershop talk? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U can go to any barbershop on earf and ask anybody "u like shanice" , they gonna say "who?"

Barbershop talk? lmaoo

Back in the 90's Shanice was...KEY WORD WAS...LOL

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

man wasn't that song about a period????
:foh3:

foh...

look man i was fortunate enough to grow up with a great smile, and if i had a dollar for everytime a chick broke out n song after complimenting me on my smile...i'd be steve jobs status.....

so what u sayin....

Yall niggas wellin like a mf. When's the last time you played or heard somebody playing "i love ur smile" :foh5:

These niggas giving out "i used to wanna fuck her" votes

man wasn't that song about a period????
:foh3:

foh...

look man i was fortunate enough to grow up with a great smile, and if i had a dollar for everytime a chick broke out n song after complimenting me on my smile...i'd be steve jobs status.....

so what u sayin....

Nigga you'd be just as broke as you are now

tenor.gif

what u was scared to smile back in the day bruh??

a smile is universal language.....that shit opens doors and hearts alike.....loving a person smile is like loving their soul......

i typically tell chicks to holla back when they not going thru one of those days......

i did own both brandy's and monica's debut albums tho......:host:

that's still my shit

Yall niggas wellin like a mf. When's the last time you played or heard somebody playing "i love ur smile" :foh5:

These niggas giving out "i used to wanna fuck her" votes

You voting for Badu and Aaliya when they clearly got the worst songs in their match up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back