Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) Artist of the Decade: Rihanna vs Big Krit

Who u Got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me change my vote to Rhianna so the results can go the way it was intended to go

Judging by those sales I'm not the only one.
Fam, I don't give a single fuck about album sales and it's exhausting when niggas try to decide when they matter and when they don't

I support the man. I support rhi. I can also chew gum and walk at the same time

8 albums in ten years and a maybe 2 fire ass mixtapes

The Krit disrespect is getting out of hand

Niggas acting like he Bobby schmurda or somebody

Nobody listens to him at all. You can’t be artist of the decade when nobody is playing your music.

How did Krit make it past round 1?? Y’all want Krit to win so bad he’ll always be just mediocre with a blind fan base. He’s the Wale of the south

How did Krit make it past round 1?? Y’all want Krit to win so bad he’ll always be just mediocre with a blind fan base. He’s the Wale of the south
Wale of the south is a new one

But you are entitled to your opinion

Anti has been on the charts for 200 consecutive weeks....

How this match up even happen...u biogas crazy

Nah Rihanna allowed her music to transcend the traditional R&B kind of style the labels wanted for her in this last decade. It also allowed for her to transcend music and become an icon in other areas such as fashion, etc.

KRIT put out good music but was it classic ? Did it change the way people rap or production ? No. Was impactful for the underground ? Sure, but that's as far as it went.
Dope

lmao at @Goldie putting that trying not to laugh gif every time he posts how many records KRIT sold.

That number seems pretty low for the decade but im not invested enough to fact check it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back