Krit Iz Here

220k Albums Sold This Decade

giphy.gif

Notable Singles

Country Shit
Money on the Floor
Mt Olympus
Soul Food

smh yall really know how to fuck up a tournament. Why df is krit even in this tournament?

Inb4 krit vs pusha in the finals
He's in here because his grind has been a steady trend upwards

Rhi, while musically has had a great decade, it's clear her focus now is outside of music

Krit had been consistent with projects and had only gotten better

I voted for him based on that alone but I know people just not gonna give him his props

If it's about the music, then keep it about the music. Rhi hasn't dropped anything since Anti

8 albums in ten years and a maybe 2 fire ass mixtapes

The Krit disrespect is getting out of hand

Niggas acting like he Bobby schmurda or somebody

Yall niggas make these tournaments so fuckin wack lol Im retiring after this shit.
I didn't nominate anything fwiw

But if people just wanted to vote for who is more popular then the tournaments never gonna mean anything

I saw the matchup and was like yeah, I know krit gonna lose but nobody in here saying why rhi had the better decade

And anytime ctb in a thread about a southern artist,I know he on some fuck shit

On what fuckin earth did krit have a better decade than rihanna, like come df on man.

Shits gettin ridiculous on here.

I remember when mfs like zorrow and shadyteam were the weirdo stan niggas, these days mfs be stannin and dick eating proudly. When did it become cool to be fake and bias af? Niggas can't be real for one tournament! Not one? God damn.

I swear im done with these tournaments lol I'm staying in the candy shop

He's in here because his grind has been a steady trend upwards

Rhi, while musically has had a great decade, it's clear her focus now is outside of music

Krit had been consistent with projects and had only gotten better

I voted for him based on that alone but I know people just not gonna give him his props

If it's about the music, then keep it about the music. Rhi hasn't dropped anything since Anti
You bugging right now b

Rihanna features this decade >>> Krit singles

You being real disrespectful right now

You bugging right now b

Rihanna features this decade >>> Krit singles

You being real disrespectful right now
He didn't list features

But again, I gave reasons why I voted the way I did

Is rhi a better artist overall? Sure, but did she have a better decade musically? Imo, no, but I'm not here to change anyone's minds. I voted the way I did and said why I did

All I keep seeing is why is Krit in this tournament type posts

I mean, just close the thread at this point since it's clear she got this one in the bag. I'm not upset or anything because it's gonna go the way I expect it to which is her advancing.

As someone who has listened to both artists catalog this decade, I have an opinion I feel substantiates my claim. Niggas ain't heard a single song by krit and just automatically excluding him from the discussion.

On what fuckin earth did krit have a better decade than rihanna, like come df on man.

Shits gettin ridiculous on here.

I remember when mfs like zorrow and shadyteam were the weirdo stan niggas, these days mfs be stannin and dick eating proudly. When did it become cool to be fake and bias af? Niggas can't be real for one tournament! Not one? God damn.

I swear im done with these tournaments lol I'm staying in the candy shop
This is a perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back