Rd1: Goat Song of 99: We On Fire vs Playa Why U Hatin

Rd1: Goat Song of 99: We On Fire vs Playa Why U Hatin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
baby was miss or miss...

dude never rapped good...

he raps like i imagine dame dash or suge knight would have...which is why they stayed off of tracks...

that wasn't baby's lane...the first big timers album was cool, but after that, let it go

you not up on game then pleighboi

"and my baby mama, the bitch play too many games
said she was taking pills, but now she pregnant again,
but its all gravy baby, cuz my kids gon be straight, if im blind, deaf or crazy baby,
pleighboy, you can buleeh dat"

Breh,

That shit there. I still use the last bar to these chicks in every day conversing when they think I aint shit.

Then Baby did doughnuts in a Lamb, man, niggas talked about that for days, Free BG

i totally get it, being 9-14 years old.. watching them niggaz move through the city like living gods.. seeing them on tv every day, dominating the radio..
every body knows somebody who cool with one of them...

they was larger than life to little black boys in NO... i went to college with two dudes from around there....

but baby as a garbage ass rapper bruh...

the birdman as a rapper disrespect gotta stop

or rather the slander against his ghostwriter

baby been spitting game

im about to make a birdman appreciation thread

gold slugs, stuntin cause we got love
motorbike, button rims cause we livin right
game tight, take a tramp make her out a champ
overnight, got that yola if ya money right

a million dollars aint nuttin to me nigga
but a million hoes thats game to me pleighboy

-Atrice

gold slugs, stuntin cause we got love
motorbike, button rims cause we livin right
game tight, take a tramp make her out a champ
overnight, got that yola if ya money right

a million dollars aint nuttin to me nigga
but a million hoes thats game to me pleighboy

-Atrice

That was beautiful, I think that was beautiful man.

You got to be able to love that

I'm still trying to buy the Saints

"pictures of otha niggas ol ladies sucking my shit
while you be lovin this stupid bitch"
-Bubba

Where here's another case, where this hoe sprayed mace in my face, because I didn't give this hoe no play, telling me I think my shit don't stank, cuz I got a Benz, Humma, a Lex and a Pent house that says Hoe Hater, with Billionaire on left arm, and millionaire on my right arm

Baby for President man.

You gotta be able to love that

onfire.jpg

i used to play THEE FUCK outta that hotboys cd man, but i gotta go with playa why ya hatin..i almost picked we on fire off the strength of absolutely HATING that fkin edit, because it never had that shit on the original tear da club up thugs cd where it was "hypnotize cash money" or whatever. when my boy showed up with the rerelease and it had that playa why ya hatin shit in the beginning i almost told him to turn it off

im watching the video again and the shit just couldnt get any better smh

vintage paul w/ the rags on the lil arm....Juice crazy ass doing juice things

Infamous on his scary man shit....wish they had the money/graphics to make that shit what it was it was supposed to be....I can see his vision for it...he shoulda been coming outta his own body or sumn on that one

young B. Gizzle fulla that boy and cant stop swayin....everybody else bouncing all hype and this nigga leaned tf back jammin like he at a 2nd line

the scenes going on to the side was a dope ass concept....especially with bg and wayne going back and forth

Juvie's shit was crazy.....Baby and Turk basically had the same thing just one in the PJ's and one on the scene

judging by the scenes in the parking lots, I dont think they could get everybody together at the same time...which worked out in the end with the individual shots for each verse

even the clothes make me wanna go back to that time smh

When I was young, I though Paul or Juice made that beat. I couldn't tell because Paul/Juice and Mannie are GOAT producers

Mannie went stupid on that beat

Breh,

That shit there. I still use the last bar to these chicks in every day conversing when they think I aint shit.

Then Baby did doughnuts in a Lamb, man, niggas talked about that for days, Free BG

That Get Ur Roll On video is my shit

When Baby hit them doughnuts in that Lambo with the doors up and BG hangin out that bitch cuz

It just did my heart good to see niggas just have fun like that man...not giving a fuck bout nothin

His verse on that Ballers remix with Project Pat

Baby been spittin game cuz

Yall niggaz just dont understand the slang man

Damnit this shit got me going back and listening to all this shit

“Nigga I just orderd me somethin new, some 6th generation technology only made for movies”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back