Rd1: Goat Song of 14: Heavenly Father vs Try Me

Rd1: Goat Song of 14: Heavenly Father vs Try Me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dej Loaf hook was dope and catchy as hell... What ever happened to her???
Seemed like a lazy work ethic

She did a couple more tunes, mostly features. I think because she never sold sex like that the masses never gravitated towards her. At one point it was a rumor Meek and Nicki smashed during Nicki tour but she never fed into the gossip.

• Ether
Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Lol @ this Isiah Rashad song being the first YouTube song that actually plays on this site for me in weeks

Also I’m sure there’s cases where y’all don’t listen to the songs and compare but rather go with which one is recognizable to you

Lol @ this Isiah Rashad song being the first YouTube song that actually plays on this site for me in weeks

Also I’m sure there’s cases where y’all don’t listen to the songs and compare but rather go with which one is recognizable to you
If the shit dont make it to a casual fan ear than how the hell is it the goat?

What the criteria for this actual songs what we believe is better or what song had an impact

We can just check billboard for 2014 then...

No need to continue the tournament...

:celebrate:
Nah man, you needs extreme for no reason

Started from the bottom vs Power trip was a well reasoned finals match up as they both had big years commercially and rang in authentic rap circles. But you niggas know this.

B Side record the Goat even tho even it never gained any mainstream traction. That makes a LOT of sense

Started from the bottom vs Power trip was a well reasoned finals match up as they both had big years commercially and rang in authentic rap circles. But you niggas know this.

B Side record the Goat even tho even it never gained any mainstream traction. That makes a LOT of sense

So only include hit songs then.....power trip won that year which is BS btw but iono nothin

Last edited:

Thing is, it's the GOAT song of whatever year, the only qualifier being, it has to be a song from an album of that yr, not a single...

Reactions: Sony Montana
Status
Not open for further replies.