Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat Song of 07: Where Do We Go From Here vs Drink N My 2 Step

Rd1: Goat Song of 07: Where Do We Go From Here vs Drink N My 2 Step

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ 5th Letter

In all seriousness, if there was a third option for, "Neither song should advance" how would that effect the tournament?

@ 5th Letter

In all seriousness, if there was a third option for, "Neither song should advance" how would that effect the tournament?
Then whoever the next song would face would get a bye to the round after. But that donā€™t make sense.

giphy.gif

Then whoever the next song would face would get a bye to the round after. But that donā€™t make sense.

I'm just playing devil's advocate, but sometimes two really good songs go up against each other and it's difficult to choose. But in the same round, two wack songs are going up each other and you don't care who wins, in fact it's equally difficult to choose because you haven't heard of either song...or the artist.

Is it possible to eliminate the two wack songs by having a "neither song should advance" option and then putting the two dope songs in different brackets?

I'm just playing devil's advocate, but sometimes two really good songs go up against each other and it's difficult to choose. But in the same round, two wack songs are going up each other and you don't care who wins, in fact it's equally difficult to choose because you haven't heard of either song...or the artist.

Is it possible to eliminate the two wack songs by having a "neither song should advance" option and then putting the two dope songs in different brackets?
Thatā€™s subjective though. Wack song vs dope song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back