Rd1: Goat Song of 04: Drop It Like It's Hot vs No Better Love

Rd1: Goat Song of 04: Drop It Like It's Hot vs No Better Love

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give u my whole bank if u can find a rap song before wayne/big tymers , with the phrase "drop it like it's hot"
Are you sure you wanna make that bet? This might be the easiest money I ever made.

Are you sure you wanna make that bet? This might be the easiest money I ever made.

Post up.

And don't post no random punchline with a nigga saying "i had the gun but dropped it like it was hot" lol

I'm talkin about the phrase "drop it like its hot" in reference to a girl bustin it open.

Post up.

And don't post no random punchline with a nigga saying "i had the gun but dropped it like it was hot" lol

I'm talkin about the phrase "drop it like its hot" in reference to a girl bustin it open.

Look at this nigga trying to change to rules. lol

Yo @5th Letter song gotta have a upbeat tempo like Wayne, and the person who said it had to be the feature like Wayne

Reactions: unSCENE and 5 Grand
Post up.

And you gotta vote against Wayne. Deal?

Nah, that's just 5th doing anything he can to try and discredit wayne.

"snoop made gin and juice popular" - me

"there was another human nobody has never heard of who said gin and juice before snoop" - 5th

:hahaha:

Stick they hands in they panties, grab that knot Stick they arm in a car window, drop it like it's hot

Really dude?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.