Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat Song of 03: Quick To Back Down vs Round Here

Rd1: Goat Song of 03: Quick To Back Down vs Round Here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round Here doesn't sound Southern in the least to me beyond the features.

not the hook at all...i hear what you saying

but the slow, bouncy beat with that dragging base line was not common with east coast shit

and it was Bleek, it wasnt like it was an artist that was in between like Cole or somebody....this a NY nigga.....shit was crazy at the time

I used to want a royal blue Avalanche truck on rims because of this video

just skimmed thru Bleeks verse and noticed its ONE tree in the NY scene, but a thousand niggas......one sad ass tree.....not a lick of grass

thats why they got attitudes up there bruh, niggas cant get no oxygen

then go to Tips verse, Bleek in the yard stiff as shit....aint even bobbin with everybody......nigga hit that real humidity and his O2 level maxed out

just skimmed thru Bleeks verse and noticed its ONE tree in the NY scene, but a thousand niggas......one sad ass tree.....not a lick of grass

thats why they got attitudes up there bruh, niggas cant get no oxygen

then go to Tips verse, Bleek in the yard stiff as shit....aint even bobbin with everybody......nigga hit that real humidity and his O2 level maxed out

Lmao

Mane...I remember bangin both of these back to back on a mix CD I had while playin Madden 04. LOL! Miss them days.

I fuck with both tracks but I'm going with "Round Here". Tips verse >>

I know it's weird but I always like the concept of the video of it each verse going from Dawn, Noon, Dusk. Shit I forgot Ross and Pitbull ol ass was even in the video lol.

daaaaaamn they gave tip the girl in a jersey dress w/ NO ass

he cheesin like he know it too lmaooo

:huh: huh?

Nigga that's a southern bounce all day. Hence them throwing southern artists on the song;

One of which grew his buzz while being noted for NOT sounding particularly Southern. Specifically.

The words of everyone at the time. Not me. Not only that but the bounce you speak of is a simple 1 / 2 Kick, Clap pattern. Not the busy Southern drums of the time.

I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Bleek said something about the video location in the 'Drink Champs' podcast, like it wasnt filmed where everyone thought or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back