Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat R&B Song of 87: Bad vs Fake

Rd1: Goat R&B Song of 87: Bad vs Fake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when MJ had a serious image problem. He was so out of touch with reality he was wearing leather r coat with zippers and greasy hair because he wanted to look "bad". In the meanwhile LL cool J had a song called bad and we saw how LL was dressed and how he described being "bad". Criminal Minded, Paid in Full, Yo Bum Rush The Show, Dana Dane and Just Ice had albums around the same time and Michael Jackson looked silly in comparison.

It's like he had zero street credibility. He didn't know what people in the street were wearing or dressing or how they were dancing.

I'm sure he had good intentions but that music video fell flat and the song, while it was a hit, was a dud in the big picture.

The Michael Jackson “bad“ was huge as far as pop music but the streets was more in tune with the LL Cool J song “I’m Bad”...

I’m Bad is the first rap song I learned all the words to...

Gillie, is that you?
And for the record Gillie never said the people who listen to Joe buddens podcast were lames/clowns YOU niggas just took it that way cause... well... Hit dogs holler...

Lol.. YOU niggas got offended on some
“Well what’s wrong with me” type shit..

Gillie say Joes show is for “college kids and suburbanites”... What he was trying to say was that his podcast cater to a different type of audience then Joes, and in reality it does..

He said budden pod is for suburban niggas who made it like thats a bad thing. I don't need your interpretation of what he said, what he literally said was enough ignorance in itself.

He said budden pod is for suburban niggas who made it like thats a bad thing. I don't need your interpretation of what he said, what he literally said was enough ignorance in itself.
That’s the thing, he never said it was a bad thing, YOU niggas took it that way.. And maybe it was an ignorant thing to say, but if you approach the situation without being fake offended you’d see he wasn’t talking down on Joes pod and audience..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back