Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd1] Goat Movie Tournament: The Raid vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
screenshot_177-png.174060

vs

This not fair. Cuz Friday should get a clear round 1 vote. But I don't think I ever been as caught off guard and jumped out my seat like "oh shit!!" In the movies like I did with raid

This not fair. Cuz Friday should get a clear round 1 vote. But I don't think I ever been as caught off guard and jumped out my seat like "oh shit!!" In the movies like I did with raid
Fam I knew the raid was gonna be a great movie from the trailers

me and my girl was in there watching this unknown movie with only 9 other people in there opening weekend

I know there’s no Micheal Jai white in this but pick the raid you know you want to lol

me and my girl was in there watching this unknown movie with only 9 other people in there opening weekend
Me my wife and my two homeboys went...

Our theater was like 50 deep.... Enough that the reactions were goat, but everybody had room to stretch out

The Raid was a GREAT fucking movie absolutely love it but we talking about FRIDAY!!!!

This was me in the theatre watching part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back