Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd1] Goat Movie Tournament: Dark Knight vs Boyz N Da Hood

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I be trying to get in this threads and voice my opinion but I cant even pretend to understand how anyone chose DK over BITH. Or FG over M2S

Its like....I know yall some niggas but like.....I dont know if yall really some niggas

I be clowning on here but I be dead serious at the same time.

About 90% of the niggas on here are nerd niggas..... and that's cool, but you cant do shit but laugh at the voting and opinions on here sometimes.

I be clowning on here but I be dead serious at the same time.

About 90% of the niggas on here are nerd niggas..... and that's cool, but you cant do shit but laugh at the voting and opinions on here sometimes.

Sometimes i be thinking these niggas just trolling to get a reaction but idk bruh

Yea but it's not conventional. Like boys in the hood vs menace 2 society would be better

Its 64 movies in the bracket. Whether its rd 1 or rd 3, movies from different genres are gonna be matched up. Just pick w.e movie you like more.

Also everything in the dark knight is realistic to a certain degree

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The dark knight was so good rob pelinka lied and said he got Kobe dinner with a dead heath ledger

Legendary

Last edited:
Boyz in the hood was very important for it's time.

It dropped mad gems. It told an amazing story. It humanized people that the news as labeling as super predators at a time when no one else was.

It showed how racism and self hate infects our own people.

My uncle made us watch it. School made us watch it. It was a very important part of black history.

But that pencil trick >>>>>>>>

Man idk what happened to Ye these past couple years, but these 2013 interviews are full of jewels, he said alot of the shit I be saying on here, but niggas on the level of thinking yet

Sway should've fucked Kayne up off camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back