??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont eat em anymore but I'd take em over COW

Cream_of_Wheat_advertisement.jpg

ahhh they fucked yo gotti over smh

I always saw cream of wheat as some bullshit grits or oatmeal so I never tried it.....cuz I could just eat grits or oatmeal

Cream of wheat is absolutely nothing like grits or oatmeal. Honestly the difference between them is like night and day.

Get a old person to make you some cream of wheat like your granny or something.

Cream of wheat is absolutely nothing like grits or oatmeal. Honestly the difference between them is like night and day.

Get a old person to make you some cream of wheat like your granny or something.
If I got to do all that for a bowl of cereal I'll pass. Should be pour cereal, pour milk, eat.

That's why I don't fuck with any of those cereals you got to add sugar to like corn flakes, Rice Krispies, and Cheerios. Buy some sweet cereal of you want it sweet.

If I got to do all that for a bowl of cereal I'll pass. Should be pour cereal, pour milk, eat.

That's why I don't fuck with any of those cereals you got to add sugar to like corn flakes, Rice Krispies, and Cheerios. Buy some sweet cereal of you want it sweet.

You sound like a nigga who think a waffle house steak is the same quality steak you get at the best steakhouse in your city.

Everything don't need to quick on some microwave generation shit.

You sound like a nigga who think a waffle house steak is the same quality steak you get at the best steakhouse in your city.

Everything don't need to quick on some microwave generation shit.
True, but cereal IS one of those things.

You cooking up gourmet cereal and shit?

Measuring out the perfect milk to cereal ratio and adding vanilla extract, brown sugar, a pinch of all spice, and a cinnamon stick for garnish?

True, but cereal IS one of those things.

You cooking up gourmet cereal and shit?

Measuring out the perfect milk to cereal ratio and adding vanilla extract, brown sugar, a pinch of all spice, and a cinnamon stick for garnish?

Depending on the day and reason I just might. LOL

Cream of wheat doesn't take long. But if you've never had it even though its really easy to make its better to get somebody who has made before to do it so you can get a base for what its supposed to taste like then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.