Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd 2: Candy tournament: KitKat vs M&Ms

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently KitKat too the way they in here hollering about strawberry KitKats
Nah thats nasty and extra. Matter fact, I've never even seen that in a store. I wont even look and see who posted that but I bet it was @TonyDubbz . That's some North Carolina shit right there. Nasty for no reason.

Nah thats nasty and extra. Matter fact, I've never even seen that in a store. I wont even look and see who posted that but I bet it was @TonyDubbz . That's some North Carolina shit right there. Nasty for no reason.

Go to hell man i aint post that shit

i think they only sell them in Vietnam but my homeboy told me they good as hell.

they supposedly have way better flavors for everything over there

Y’all niggaz some whole candy connoisseurs out here hunh?? Lmao

Let somebody say some shit and niggaz like “But what about THESE classic 11 Space Jam vibranium hologram infused flavored everlasting Gobbstoppers!! You ain’t tasted candy till you had those!!”

:dfbruh:

This tournament made me go buy candy. I only really eat peanut m&ms. I’ve bought Reeses, 100 Grand and sour Patch so far.

I’m about to go get a KitKat, put it in the freezer. Take it out and flush it down the MFN toilet.

Ayo you should of included the creme flavored life saver candies

damn those shits used to be bangin they changed the game wit those shits when they dropped.

i can hear that damn commercial in my head right now just thinkin bout it

This nignog really said m&Ms are chocolate Skittles

Man I wanna ban this nigga from the thread

Honestly surprised by this.

KK is aight but niggas really fuck with it like that?

I think I'm the only person I know who's had them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back