Welcome To aBlackWeb

My 3rd time watching(PPV, VOD & now on YouTube)..but I still got Cal 21(1st & 2nd).. Da Wizard is just rappin‘ way better.. Half-a-Gallon had some nice slick lines as always and he turned up in the 3rd but it still wasn’t enough…

Last edited:
Fake angles can you win a battle?
You didn't know it was "fake" until goodz got bullied and posted a pic of his dad

And I'ma be honest, I don't think geechi whispered anything significant to EZ. On the link I watched, I kinda made it out but I was too lazy to rewind to see if I could hear it more clear

All this shit fake man

I'm at least old enough this time to be able to enjoy it after realizing it's all entertainment unlike when I learned wrestling was fake 🥹

You didn't know it was "fake" until goodz got bullied and posted a pic of his dad

And I'ma be honest, I don't think geechi whispered anything significant to EZ. On the link I watched, I kinda made it out but I was too lazy to rewind to see if I could hear it more clear

All this shit fake man

I'm at least old enough this time to be able to enjoy it after realizing it's all entertainment unlike when I learned wrestling was fake 🥹
You believed it off the rip? Rap is supposed to be authentic and battle rap was supposed to be the last vessel of what hip hop is supposed to be. We don’t respect fake angles. So Goodz 3-O.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
C'mon son. So if a nigga blatantly lied on u and your black ass daddy calling him a cac, u are bullied if u say that ain't true?
Niggas blatantly lie on me everyday b

The burden of proof would have to be on Cal to prove goodz dad is white since he the one that put it out there in the first place

But we might differ on this pov and that's ok

f-that-fuk-that.gif

Nah

All this shit fake man

Why are you framing it as being bullied? So should he just had sat back and let a fake angle ride? Im just kinda confused at your wording.

Niggas blatantly lie on me everyday b

The burden of proof would have to be on Cal to prove goodz dad is white since he the one that put it out there in the first place

Lmao nigga just stop. You comparing mod slander to…

Nah nope.. you got it.

Back