Welcome To aBlackWeb

this usually how it goes when niggas can’t defend the hypocrisy they dickride lol

Tell me did he spit those bars full of substance y’all be looking for tonight?
Fam, respectfully, don't refer to no genitals when we're having a discussion. You could've said what you said a few different other ways without resorting to that

At the end of the day, you're holding him up to some holier than thou position for reasons unknown to me. Christians curse everyday b. Christians are not perfect. Even the most stout believer will have a moment or two.

Homie said bitch ass and you acting like he a priest that got caught with some kids. i.e. you're acting like most non believers when a Christian has a lapse, waiting in the cut to say "I told you he wasn't no real Christian".

Battlerap is wrestling. You know this. Don't start acting like Ward committed some great atrocity cause he made a Belly reference and said bitch ass.

BUT

All you had to do was just say you don't rock with Ward, which is totally fine and we not having this back and forth. I've gone on record a few times and said Ward isn't my favorite but he's far from wack. You can even disagree there which is still ok but this campaign you on is just silly.

And that's on that

Edit: before the coon shit gets thrown in, I have almost the exact same thoughts for the rest of the horsemen as well. Could've been any of em.

I'm not wasting no cape on A Ward

Last edited:
There's no rule in Christianity specifically against modern curse words,but I could be wrong
It's just a silly hill to even die on

Dude has 100+ battles and while I'm sure I haven't seen all of em, in the ones I saw, he didn't curse

What's crazy is the last few bars of his 3rd clearly explained the balance between being a human and a Christian

I guess the feed got cut before he could see that

I'm gonna watch the VOD later today. On 1st watch I had it:

QB 3-0 , RX was solid tho
Magic 2-1, Arguable classic
Goodz 2-1, debatable, another near classic
Big K 30
Ward 2-1, most fan votes are giving it to Verb 2-1 tho
Hitman 2-1

I'm gonna watch the VOD later today. On 1st watch I had it:

QB 3-0 , RX was solid tho
Magic 2-1, Arguable classic
Goodz 2-1, debatable, another near classic
Big K 30
Ward 2-1, most fan votes are giving it to Verb 2-1 tho
Hitman 2-1
Of the ones I've seen,

Ward 2-1. This is for now. The link I saw started in the middle of verbs 1st. Either that or his first was mad short. This really did live up to the hype imo. This was the best verb been in a min

Magic 2-1. Another good one. I like how ars was aggressive without all the yelling.

Back