Welcome To aBlackWeb

RBE: Divide & Conquer 2 (Mook vs Bigg K)

But why do you think that is ?

Look the narrative is The East Coast won’t allow Mook to lose ..& I have to agree

He was my 1st introduction to Battle Rap/YouTube in general & still I thank him for that

But if anyone has been living off their old work & name it’s Mook
U mean Rex

But why do you think that is ?

Look the narrative is The East Coast won’t allow Mook to lose ..& I have to agree

He was my 1st introduction to Battle Rap/YouTube in general & still I thank him for that

But if anyone has been living off their old work & name it’s Mook
I rock with Mook heavy and he had some shit but his punches ain't sharp enough to beat a swift puncher who's back to back unless he tightens up his writing

He was dope but shit like nursery,Abcs,Doperman to dope to men he should have rewrote and perfected or omitted.

This was good for him

"If you ride you gone fall" katt Williams

I’d take Rex over Mook RN

What Rex did vs ETBC brought that feeling back even if it was for that one battle

I’d take Rex over Mook RN

What Rex did vs ETBC brought that feeling back even if it was for that one battle
Nah Mook is lyrically and style wise still willing to experiment and elevate

He has learned some new things in the new scene.

He just has to make his punches less “Mmmm okay okay” and more “ God damn”

You think I wanted to spend a half an hour with Mook giving me analogies about how baking soda rises to the top when you mix it with soda, and how that connects to him winning the battle?

Keep in mind he’s a artist and he’s sensitive about his shit lol

verb,Math,hitman twice,Young Ill,TTop ,Diz,Caustic,Ars,Dna,Okwerds,Rum Nitty

The whole slaughterhouse battle roster
Come on man what we doing here? Lol

Also if we giving Lux the Calicoe battle …. we gotta give Math the Rex battle

Yeah rd 2 and 3.Cal was stumbling rd 2 and his material was no where near Lux.

Rd 3 forgetaboutit

I can't believe I'm having this conversation
So did Lux ….. y’all forget the nigga dropped a video after the battle rapping his full
rounds 1 and 2?

Anywho we can get back to that later we need to know how them Harlem niggas had u under pressure in your own city

So did Lux ….. y’all forget the nigga dropped a video after the battle rapping his full
rounds 1 and 2?

Anywho we can get back to that later we need to know how them Harlem niggas had u under pressure in your own city
It was just the rest of rd 1 and I guess rd 2 I think.

Either way he had two clean rounds after that that were light years ahead of what calico was doing.

Back