Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Ray J Exposes Kim Kardashian, Claims His and Kim’s Sex Tape Was a Partnership With Kris Jenner

He got checks from the tape.

They don’t owe him anything else.

Bullshyt! That tape sparked their "career." Without that tape....

There is no Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

There is no business ventures

No Kanye and Kim

No Rob and Chyna

No surgeries...well them muthafuccas might've still did it.

No Bruce trans

No Khole and whomever

No E!

No Hulu

Nann nunn nada nothin of that. Why? B/c that tape was the seed to start all of that.

Had RJ not dropped that rape....Kim and her family would still be unknown. Maybe only in the Cali social scene.

Bullshyt! That tape sparked their "career." Without that tape....

There is no Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

There is no business ventures

No Kanye and Kim

No Rob and Chyna

No surgeries...well them muthafuccas might've still did it.

No Bruce trans

No Khole and whomever

No E!

No Hulu

Nann nunn nada nothin of that. Why? B/c that tape was the seed to start all of that.

Had RJ not dropped that rape....Kim and her family would still be unknown. Maybe only in the Cali social scene.

What in the 360 rap deal is this

so you’re saying she should pay him for her everything in career that has nothing to do with him?

You wild fam.

What in the 360 rap deal is this

so you’re saying she should pay him for her everything in career that has nothing to do with him?

You wild fam.

YUP!

That one moment put her and her family where she is now.

To everyone saying this is old news, it's news to me. Then again, I don't keep anything Ray J related in my head for than 30 seconds so I must've forgot that it happened. So many celebrity public spats are going on at the same you would think the gov't is trying to repeal an important court decision under our noses. Somewhere next door from Kim Kardashian's house Kanye is wishing he wore a condom.

YUP!

That one moment put her and her family where she is now.

That means absolutely nothing and irrelevant.

The business venture was the tape. They made a deal in the tape and that’s where it should.

Apply what you’re saying to athletes and rappers and you wouldn’t be saying that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They're con artists

Bitch would cry about this shit all the time like she was violated or at least her privacy was but she knowingly did this deal.

Blood even said in the tape something to the effect of "wait till y'all see this"

Idk her and kanyes status during him getting the other "tape" but this was supposedly right before the SNL appearance. The least she could do is not go on there and fuck a random cast member and flaunt it in bros face whilst still being married.

My 2¢

That means absolutely nothing and irrelevant.

The business venture was the tape. They made a deal in the tape and that’s where it should.

Apply what you’re saying to athletes and rappers and you wouldn’t be saying that.

I'm applying it to THEM.

THAT moment open the door to all those future opportunities. I've said that then...will continue to say it now.

To think one moment...regardless how big of small...doesn't seriously affect the trajectory of someone's life going forward...yeeeahhh ok. Lol!

But anywhoo. That's my 2cents on the matter. I bid thee adieu

eRcobxGv4ObUFOYtrc.gif

None of this really matters. I will never for the life of me understand how the Kardashians became the force they are.

She was a nobody when that sex tape came out, and she was mediocre in it, so why did it even generate the interest necessary for them to get a show?

Then once they got the show, how the hell did it become so popular? From what I've seen, they are truly boring people. There is absolute nothing special or interesting about them other than the fact that they are rich.

I mean their whole empire is based off fan support. Everything they are involved in makes money because of brand name. Seriously, Kris Jenner is a genius. Her kids are insufferable though because they 100% buy into their own hype.

There is absolute nothing special or interesting about them other than the fact that they are rich.
And like to date capitalize off fucking negros.

Seriously, Kris Jenner is a genius
This woman sacrificed her daughter and familys dignity to get to the b's.
Helluva chess move
Definitely don't think a lot of mothers could do that and the ones that could wouldn't be able to capitalize like this.

I don't admire it but genius may actually be accurate in a hitler kinda way.

Back