Welcome To aBlackWeb

Raw dogging and birth control.

In a committed relationship so im not sleeping with anybody that I feel the need to wear a condom with at this point.. Being on BC def increases the chances of me rawing though. . But women dont like condoms anyway and wont say nothing if you dont in my experience.. Ive never heard, "Stop do you have protection!?" kml... That shit only happens on movies.. Women want that raw meat period

Condoms suck, they smell and burn my vagina so raw doggin it in a "committed relationship" using pull out method. #shrugitiswhatitis

you need polyurethane condoms in your life.

51NhQD6meLL.jpg

me, my sister and my older brother (both dads side) had our first kids around the same time and him and his fam came by to visit one day

his mama was looking around at the babies and said, "damn, cant nobody pull out?" and me and bro started making gunshot sounds at the same time

"Blakka blakka blooow.....brrrrraattt.....BOOOM....da,da,da,dat"

that shit was hilarious

thats that shit you gotta take at the exact time every day

we had a "oops" when the wife got switched to that, went back to the old shit asap

Nah, that’s that “birth control isn’t 100% effective” shit.

Most of them were not on pills and had an IUD in. One got pregnant with the Nexplanon.

Lmao

Do you get notifications on your phone when I post?
no ...i read like the next man......

but your badge is offensive to a few of us.

you the homie...but when it comes to speaking on the ladies and relationship stuff.
i dont really want to hear from you.

respectfully.

Nah, that’s that “birth control isn’t 100% effective” shit.

Most of them were not on pills and had an IUD in. One got pregnant with the Nexplanon.

i dont know shit about those other than somebody saying you can feel that shit and knock em loose

you know they didnt engineer that wit niggas in mind

anyway.....the Tri-Sprintec is tried and true for us.....while on it: no baby, regular cycle

both times she got ready to have a baby, she stopped and within a couple months there it was

im gettin snipped tho

In a committed relationship so im not sleeping with anybody that I feel the need to wear a condom with at this point.. Being on BC def increases the chances of me rawing though. . But women dont like condoms anyway and wont say nothing if you dont in my experience.. Ive never heard, "Stop do you have protection!?" kml... That shit only happens on movies.. Women want that raw meat period
Period!

Well that short period I was on BC, I ain’t get pregnant and I was being reckless af. That shit fucked me up tho. I’ll never do it again.

If I get pregnant, it is what it is.

I know a few chicks that got pregnant while on birth control.

Aaaaaannnndddd...that's why I still didn't go raw, even when they told me they were on BC. Didn't trust it. Some of them...didn't trust their word either. And just b/c BC made them K-I-D proof...it didn't make them S-T-D proof.

I be skeptical af when they bring it up. Especially when we haven't been dealing for that long.

Last edited:
The average guy is more worried about having a baby than catching an std

9 times out of 10 after u hit it the first time ur willing to go raw the 2nd time if she is "i know her well enough now"

Cuz muthafuccas are more scared of dealing wit child support in court...than dealing wit an STD at the clinic. Lol

Aaaaaannnndddd...that's why I still didn't go raw, even when they told me they were on BC. Didn't trust it. Some of them...didn't trust their word either. And just b/c BC made them K-I-D proof...it didn't make them S-T-D proof.

I be skeptical af when they bring it up. Especially when we haven't been dealing for that long.

i dont know shit about those other than somebody saying you can feel that shit and knock em loose

you know they didnt engineer that wit niggas in mind

anyway.....the Tri-Sprintec is tried and true for us.....while on it: no baby, regular cycle

both times she got ready to have a baby, she stopped and within a couple months there it was

im gettin snipped tho
You never take the venom out the python..... my lady brought that up to me I laughed at her and walked off

Back