Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Chicity

Rating Chicity

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me start off by saying I don't think I've been here long enough to fairly participate in these ratings. Only mods I've really interacted with are AP and Kandy. That being said Chi seems like he's one of the funnier posters on the site let alone mods.

BUT, I been looking at some of the older threads and I saw him say something about how Taylor swift ran Hip Hop at one point. That alone should be a -3 rating.

Outside of that, seems like a cool dude.

He also thinks Beyonce is better than Sade.. forgot about that shit.. Id change my vote from the top score if I could just based offa that

Let me start off by saying I don't think I've been here long enough to fairly participate in these ratings. Only mods I've really interacted with are AP and Kandy. That being said Chi seems like he's one of the funnier posters on the site let alone mods.

BUT, I been looking at some of the older threads and I saw him say something about how Taylor swift ran Hip Hop at one point. That alone should be a -3 rating.

Outside of that, seems like a cool dude.
Good interactions right?!
1626990621511.gif

You next?

tenor.gif

Dude always been mad cool in all of our interactions. Even when we were in rival GOT gangs and when I was trolling him about @Lea he kept it all jokes and we had some great exchanges.

Another one of the best members on this site, hands down.

Back