Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Rate the bars - ABW Edition....Goldie

Yea, that was terrible sample for Cyhi, he's normally a-1 with the bars. Same with Big L.

I was shocked af @ the troy ave bars lol I wouldn't say he's wack, but his off mic antics fucked him up.

I always thought krit was a solid mc, the music side of it is where he loses me. But he does have a handful of tracks i fuck with.

Lol @ the future and young thug drops. I'll be the first to say they're not top tier MCs, they artistic /flow side of the game is where they shine.
as much work as this was, it was fun af

when you gave Bino's bars a 5...i was like "I CANT WAIT TO REVEAL THIS?!?!?!"

Everything was trash about it. What is hot about him saying im the weather woman?
thats not what he said

he said whatever you prefer to give you the weather

remember weatherbae from late last year? or did she do traffic? either way, my point remains

but it was the play on words b/c he was just talking about the rain man doing the rain dance to make it rain

as much work as this was, it was fun af

when you gave Bino's bars a 5...i was like "I CANT WAIT TO REVEAL THIS?!?!?!"

Wtf, he's always been one of my favorite artists lol

pull up in the trap with them bags
Keep somethin' on me to shoot at a clown
Folk, I'm back moving around
They say I needed a buzz in the street
I said "Damn, y'all shoulda told me!

Nah b, just nah
w/o context, i can see how you came to that conclusion, but he was saying how he was really in those streets before the deal and if the label wasnt gon put out the project, he'll go back to the streets

Wtf, he's always been one of my favorite artists lol
DT0FQRx.gif

thats not what he said

he said whatever you prefer to give you the weather

remember weatherbae from late last year? or did she do traffic? either way, my point remains

but it was the play on words b/c he was just talking about the rain man doing the rain dance to make it rain

That's lazy writing fam, he's better than that and I showed it in the example u deleted lol

"not pan like when u cook, but pan like when u look, through a lens and see capt hook, cuz peter pan" etc. u see how eazy that is?

cut it out fam lol

That's lazy writing fam, he's better than that and I showed it in the example u deleted lol

"not pan like when u cook, but pan like when u look, through a lens and see capt hook, cuz peter pan" etc. u see how eazy that is?

cut it out fam lol
OMG

Goldie, thats literally the same style lol

why you picking and choosing

just say you didnt get the shit when you heard it

OMG

Goldie, thats literally the same style lol

why you picking and choosing

just say you didnt get the shit when you heard it

lol ik it's the same style, that's why i said it. I just made those bars up in 10 secs lol

And my pan scheme was better than lupe's rain scheme. fax!

lol ik it's the same style, that's why i said it. I just made those bars up in 10 secs lol

And my pan scheme was better than lupe's rain scheme. fax!
nah man lol

nah

good day sir

look at this nigga @Cain and showed up since earlier

i got the energy for about one more of these today lol

On 2nd thought, i might have to send that to lupe cuz that was kinda mean lol

"not pan like when u cook, but pan like when u look, through a lens see capt hook, cuz peter pan done booked"

Back