Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate 5th Letter Modship

Rate 5th Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He seems fine.

I do remember we had a disagreement about something on here. His response to that was to question my blackness, tell me I couldn't use the N word, and then use that to ban me temporarily. That was some lame shit, but other than that it's been all good.
I never banned you. That must’ve been someone else. Besides that you’re right. You be saying some wild shit then you be throwing around the N word.

I never banned you. That must’ve been someone else. Besides that you’re right. You be saying some wild shit then throwing around the N word.

Nothing I say is that wild. Ya'll just don't agree, and that's cool.

You don't abuse your power though, and I got no problem with you. It's all good.

He seems fine.

I do remember we had a disagreement about something on here. His response to that was to question my blackness, tell me I couldn't use the N word, and then use that to ban me temporarily. That was some lame shit, but other than that it's been all good.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lmaoooo

This place is wild.

That is why i keep my fuckin mouth shut!!

Never had an issue or saw anyone have an issue with 5th, so hes a good mod imo.

Most my interactions with him is in the NBA thread and even when we joking on him or his team, he never takes it personally, so he cool.

Never had an issue or saw anyone have an issue with 5th, so hes a good mod imo.

Most my interactions with him is in the NBA thread and even when we joking on him or his team, he never takes it personally, so he cool.
Nah whenever you bring up Reggie Miller he takes it personal

He seems fine.

Gotdamn slim, everybody always question your blackness............... :hahaha:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lmaoooo

This place is wild.

That is why i keep my fuckin mouth shut!!

anigif_sub-buzz-9222-1577566643-1.gif

Attn All:

It has been determined by the MOC that @5th Letter has been doing a good job moderating his sections, tho more visibility would be nice so that ppl know he is a mod and can be reached with any issues

No further action is needed at this time

Attn All:

It has been determined by the MOC that @5th Letter has been doing a good job moderating his sections, tho more visibility would be nice so that ppl know he is a mod and can be reached with any issues

No further action is needed at this time
You're so full of shit right now

Back