OUT NOW Rapsody - Laila's Wisdom

Black & Ugly >>>>>

The production on You Should Know
:damn3:

Laila's Wisdom
Nobody
Jesus Coming

Those my 5 favorites. Dope album.

why does this thread only have two pages?

this is an album of the year candidate

Jesus Coming is one of the best songs i've ever heard

why does this thread only have two pages?

this is an album of the year candidate

Jesus Coming is one of the best songs i've ever heard

Jesus Comin def been on repeat this morning

Side note.... Yall need to take off this 30sec post restriction shit. Annoying

oh but i do, another board i frequent that uses xenforo has that as a thing too, but it was to combat this one dude who was spamming

b/c the site dont get that much traffic, they never bothered to change it and dont have plans to lol

put this in the feedback thread tho

5 tracks in and every song has been flames, 9th went in with the production and Rapsody's bars are A-1 as always.

Great album, not one wack song on there. The production and bars were a-1 and everybody who featured on the project killed it. It's definitely one of those albums you have to listen to multiple times to digest and breakdown the bars.

After 1 listen, I'd say it's the 3rd of 4th best album of 2017.

Great album, not one wack song on there. The production and bars were a-1 and everybody who featured on the project killed it. It's definitely one of those albums you have to listen to multiple times to digest and breakdown the bars.

After 1 listen, I'd say it's the 3rd of 4th best album of 2017.
What are you other AOTY considerables?

DAMN is easily #1 and it's not even close, from the quality alone, not to mention the impact, sales, influence (i hear alot of kendrick on this rapsody album) etc.

4:44 would be 2nd on the list, another album with great production, content, bars, which are all things this Rapsody album has but Jay's is more introspective and personal, so we know the characters he's speaking of , which makes the lyrics that much more vivid.

Then would be Rapsody's album and Drake's. You can say what u want about homie, but the nigga makes dope music. It might not be as "Lyrical" as the one's previously named, but sonically it's great.

Sean's and Joeys albums are right behind the 4 mentioned.

real shit, i forgot Kendrick dropped an album

probably b/c i dont rock with him, but her behind those two? I cant argue with that

Drake & Seans albums were boo boo water

0Xml5_s-200x150.gif

Back