Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
Killing leads to more killings. Whoever up on the scoreboard will soon be tied or down. It never ends.
This.....only thing this does is makes your city even hotter. And the at the end of the day a bunch dummies will either lose their life in the streets or prison and over what revenge?

Revenge your people by being and doing better. Raise your kids and uplift your city BUT this will fall on deaf ears per usual. Crackas gonna laugh at these fools and after these fools kill themselves off the streets the same crackas laughing will slide thru buy your neighborhood up for the cheap. Rinse and repeat

This.....only thing this does is makes your city even hotter. And the at the end of the day a bunch dummies will either lose their life in the streets or prison and over what revenge?

Revenge your people by being and doing better. Raise your kids and uplift your city BUT this will fall on deaf ears per usual. Crackas gonna laugh at these fools and after these fools kill themselves off the streets the same crackas laughing will slide thru buy your neighborhood up for the cheap. Rinse and repeat

You think these rappers live in these neighborhoods? I get it but if somebody killed your family member it’s understandable to want revenge

You think these rappers live in these neighborhoods? I get it but if somebody killed your family member it’s understandable to want revenge
Of course you would want revenge. But then they'll went revenge then your people will want revenge then their people going to want revenge. You see where I'm going.

I'm sure the big names don't live there but the shooters do and people who have nothing to with this do.

I don’t understand why Angela is putting herself around this.

Me and my brother were talking about this last night, but it doesn't surprise me. Thursday, this dude that's in the gang, committed suicide because the Swat team had found him. He was only out of prison for about 5 months. Word gets out that he killed an opp mother because he couldn't find the opp. The dude that killed himself went with this girl that got her head on her shoulder and everything. They don't understand how much in harms way that they be. Just think, how close it could've been that she could've gotten her head taken off from association

Lol I dont think Angela Simmons followed who all Gotti has beef with and analyzed it across the board. I dont even think casual fans do either.

And they will say they can’t do shit to them white folk and just move out.

But other black peoples are more of a target.

Sicka this shit

Of course you would want revenge. But then they'll went revenge then your people will want revenge then their people going to want revenge. You see where I'm going.

I'm sure the big names don't live there but the shooters do and people who have nothing to with this do.
Even nastier.

Got hitters out here hitting while they stay safe in bullet free zones

Lol I dont think Angela Simmons followed who all Gotti has beef with and analyzed it across the board. I dont even think casual fans do either.
She on stage with him popping it.
She’s around him. Means she around his friends…nobody told her? She ain’t been following bruh?

I can’t believe that.

Anyway, he should keep her away from that fuckery.

Bruh needs to be in a beach somewhere with his lady talking about niggas don’t get sunburn.

He really don’t need this

Me and my brother were talking about this last night, but it doesn't surprise me. Thursday, this dude that's in the gang, committed suicide because the Swat team had found him. He was only out of prison for about 5 months. Word gets out that he killed an opp mother because he couldn't find the opp. The dude that killed himself went with this girl that got her head on her shoulder and everything. They don't understand how much in harms way that they be. Just think, how close it could've been that she could've gotten her head taken off from association

Bruh I’ve realized over past two years some women are just birds. Can be college educated smart a decent person and all but they get turned in by danger and thug shit….until that shits hits them. Some rationalize it and keep with the nonsense and others get away.

But I swear it’s so many women who openly make the worst choice

Back