Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test

So this IG page uploads “proof” that Dolph was kidnapped and murdered as a political and street related/money gain coverup. I glimpsed through it and they are pointing fingers at the police dept, local politicians, even his girlfriend Mia and Key Glock all conspiring his untimely death. It’s a lot of info to go through with some interesting “theories” :oreally:

Last edited:

So this IG page uploads “proof” that Dolph was kidnapped and murdered as a political and street related coverup. I glimpsed through it and they are pointing fingers at the police dept, local politicians, and even his girlfriend Mia all conspiring his untimely death. It’s a lot of info to go through with some interesting “theories” :oreally:
Chill he wasn't on that level. Not every rapper death needs to be some conspiracy

Yeah. The most probable reason or theory I saw had something to do with the Trulia Mafia

and the folks that own Makeda’s set him up cause they owed him 100k and didnt want to or couldnt pay him so they killed him

basically they were selling cannabis edibles under the table (special order names and shit) and of course everybody know Dolph and PRE was the major supplier of marijuana in Memphis. The theory is he fronted them some work and they couldnt or didnt want to pay so they contracted the Trulia Mafia (who he appoarently had street beef with) to kill him. It was all a set up. Apparently there was/is evidence that the kill shot came from inside the store and the niggas that were outside was just there to make sure he was dead. On top of the fact that he was missing jewelry.

Yeah. The most probable reason or theory I saw had something to do with the Trulia Mafia

and the folks that own Makeda’s set him up cause they owed him 100k and didnt want to or couldnt pay him so they killed him

basically they were selling cannabis edibles under the table (special order names and shit) and of course everybody know Dolph and PRE was the major supplier of marijuana in Memphis. The theory is he fronted them some work and they couldnt or didnt want to pay so they contracted the Trulia Mafia (who he appoarently had street beef with) to kill him. It was all a set up. Apparently there was/is evidence that the kill shot came from inside the store and the niggas that were outside was just there to make sure he was dead. On top of the fact that he was missing jewelry.
Apparently they got phone records of Dolphs last calls and one was to Makeeda’s a few minutes before he was killed

They also say the feds were watching him cause of the weed trafficking and may have known about the hit but didnt intervene

Damn this shit like a Law and Order ep

This is why ppl speculate and become inspector gadget when famous ppl die.

This story got so many twists and turns.

So I think collectively ppl had decided that Yo Gotti had nothing to do with this ,after suspecting him at first .

Now they’re saying that this last person who ordered the hit ,was at least associated if not down with CMG and has a picture with Yo Gotti’s brother.

Back