Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
Yeah, I'm blessed (yeah)
Came a long way from we was livin' in the 'jects (damn)
Told you I was a dawg, baby, when we first met (told you)
I'm nothin' like the rest, so what the fuck did you expect?
To be honest, I don't care 'bout your opinion, where the check? (For real, though)

RIP Dolph 🙏🏿

I saw q Montage of video reaction and one looked like key glock 😢 but in a real frustrated angry kind of way..he could see his pain anybody else seen that?

james-brown.gif

Man....

I agree with everything said except the security part.

As I said before, his kids are getting the worst deal out of this whole situation with no father now. Why should it be like that for them?

Dolph portrayed himself as a street dude who made street music. As fucked up as it is, our genre is the only one that calls for shit like this to happen, it comes with the territory, unfortunately. Dolph was totally aware of that, and he selfishly didn't take heed to the bad energy to protect himself to go home to his kids. For all we know, this was the 3rd attempt. So you mean to tell me that the 1st one wasn't enough to call for armed security? FOH man!

So yes, any gangster/street-making musician should walk around with security at all times, especially for the sake of their children. If that's an issue, stop making that kind of music and portraying themselves as one. Move far away from their hometown and enjoy life elsewhere.

It's that simple to me.

Last edited:
I agree with everything said except the security part.

As I said before, his kids are getting the worst deal out of this whole situation with no father now. Why should it be like that for them?

Dolph portrayed himself as a street dude who made street music. As fucked up as it is, our genre is the only one that calls for shit like this to happen, it comes with the territory, unfortunately. Dolph was totally aware of that, and he selfishly didn't take heed to the bad energy to protect himself to go home to his kids. For all we know, this was the 3rd attempt. So you mean to tell me that the 1st one wasn't enough to call for armed security? FOH man!

So yes, any gangster/street-making musician should walk around with security at all times, especially for the sake of their children. If that's an issue, stop making that kind of music and portraying themselves as one. Move far away from their hometown and enjoy life elsewhere.

It's that simple to me.
Ehhhhh
It made money.
It’s what was in demand.
he fed his family.
A lot of the hoe rap doesn’t make it ok to take pussy.
Niggas can’t do better so they hate is what this is.
Don’t get the same love.
Plenty of people need to get got.
But even if he was a street dude and started helping the community…..he should get a pass as long as he’s out for good.

Ehhhhh
It made money.
It’s what was in demand.
he fed his family.

A lot of the hoe rap doesn’t make it ok to take pussy.
Niggas can’t do better so they hate is what this is.
Don’t get the same love.
Plenty of people need to get got.
But even if he was a street dude and started helping the community…..he should get a pass as long as he’s out for good.

Okay... but what does that have got to do with not needing armed security?

If I need armed security to be around my own people then they not my people.

Man ...

First off rip. to that brotha... I hate to see another black man killed in that manner especially a family man...

I'm looking at purchasing a bullet proof vest anytime I consider headed down to Nigeria...I'm Igbo BTW...

It ain't news this side of the world but they've been numerous assassinations and murders of prominent people this past year...mostly head shots ... fucking bestiality and anarchy... I've seen shit on my phone I can't unsee

Like @Eyerone said in some other thread...muthafuckas are just evil...

Long story short it's your people who'd kill you first

Be safe out there

Man ...

First off rip. to that brotha... I hate to see another black man killed in that manner especially a family man...

I'm looking at purchasing a bullet proof vest anytime I consider headed down to Nigeria...I'm Igbo BTW...

It ain't news this side of the world but they've been numerous assassinations and murders of prominent people this past year...mostly head shots ... fucking bestiality and anarchy... I've seen shit on my phone I can't unsee

Like @Eyerone said in some other thread...muthafuckas are just evil...

Long story short it's your people who'd kill you first

Be safe out there
I know a Nigerian guy from the UK who doesn’t want to take his family back, but said if he does he’s hiring security.

smdh

also, a vest won’t stop a head shot but I knew what you are getting at.

Back