Who U Got?

• Raphael Saadiq

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Miguel

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking, why not count his work in a group. If I can remember he was the only one that sung on the songs, the other dudes for the most part were back-ups

I wanted to put CoCo down from SWV because she sung all the songs.

Just asking, why not count his work in a group. If I can remember he was the only one that sung on the songs, the other dudes for the most part were back-ups

I wanted to put CoCo down from SWV because she sung all the songs.

Nah, there's songs he didnt really sing on, this one of my favorite joints from ttt

With that said, Ima big RD fan, so if anybody had to knock Miguel out the bracket I'm cool with it being homie. Still think it's unfair to face a solo artist against mainly group songs, but w.e

lol his solo shit is not fuckin with Miguel b.

If we eliminated his work with TTT and LP, hell no.

I don't know @Masterkey

Miguel nice but he aint making women cry like this one here

:whew:

This shit still makes women and men cry

Fuck it let's make it fair. I'll remake this thread later and will only count RS's solo work.

Adorn was no doubt, but that's about as far as I would go with Miguel

TTT stuff will be played when you and I hit 100.

I'll say adorn will be there, but what else in your opinion will be played at your 100 bday by him (Miguel)? Lol Quickie? Lol

Nigga what? lmaoo How many drinks still gets played all the time. Sure Thing? Coffee? And again, you're naming all group songs.

Nah I think we should eliminate all groups to keep it fair. I'll make a tournament just from groups after the solo tournament.

Ima remake this thread later this week. Bout to drop another face off in a min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back