Rap Legends: Pick 2

• LL Cool J

• Andre 3000

• Ice Cube

• Rakim

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same logic should apply to Black Thought :js4:

Don’t do this bruh lol

There are at least 100 full tracks from tha Roots and Thoughts own solo catalog of songs where his voice is tha only voice heard RAPPING…

Andre got bout 5 lol

If you don’t wanna accept Black Thought as a legend because he ain’t your style that’s cool but ain’t no way to compare tha amount of solo hip hop songs between these 2 lol

Don’t do this bruh lol

There are at least 100 full tracks from tha Roots and Thoughts own solo catalog of songs where his voice is tha only voice heard RAPPING…

Andre got bout 5 lol

If you don’t wanna accept Black Thought as a legend because he ain’t your style that’s cool but ain’t no way to compare tha amount of solo hip hop songs between these 2 lol

Yall main argument for 3k is that he doesn't have a solo classic project.

BT doesn't have one either. It doesn't matter if there weren't other niggas rapping on the tracks, there was a group of niggas working on all of the Roots albums.

Yall picking and choosing.

Yall main argument for 3k is that he doesn't have a solo classic project.

BT doesn't have one either. It doesn't matter if there weren't other niggas rapping on the tracks, there was a group of niggas working on all of the Roots albums.

Yall picking and choosing.
:mybad:

This is literally my 1st post in here bro…I mean I know you prolly remember my stance on tha subject but I’ve been quiet in here lol

My issue isn’t even tha “no solo” projects bruh…its tha no solo SONGS…bro really only got like 5-6 songs by himself where he rapping…that’s wild to me lol…Dre got less solo songs tha Big and he died 5 yrs and 3 albums into his career…

He’s basically done partial work since coming into tha game…and that’s fine for HIS artistry if he just wanted to work as a duo and make other alternative style music…its his career…but to me he just doesn’t have enough solo songs for me to put over a bunch of other niggaz

Yall moving goal posts like a mf lol

You're saying if he had 2 verses on songs instead of 1, he would be a goat :foh5:

If only he added that 2nd verse!!

Ionno who “y’all” is cuz I’ve always had tha same stance…its not about solo albums….its solo verses…I’ve said it on this site before…I tried googling Andre 3000 solo songs and I don’t think I saw more than 5 or 6…just songs bruh lol….

That’s just wild to me….every other rapper ever in a group that went solo got more than 5 damn solo songs…its niggaz that post on here wit more than 5 solo songs …I’m not saying they better than 3K, who is dope af…just saying it’s not hard to make more than 5 solo rap songs as a rapper 🤷🏽‍♂️

But as I know music is subjective I really don’t care anymore bout where people get ranked lol…its nigga out there that think Hov is wack ass trash juice…I know that’s not true but THEY think it so it’s true to them lol

The group argument is wack, nice is nice..

Keep it a buck.... NO ARTIST does a complete solo project... there's always hella creative input from their circle.

That was the entire point to OutKast double album, both of their solo projects sounded so much like an OutKast album it made better sense from a business standpoint to market both albums as a OutKast album...

From a marketability standpoint "OutKast" the brand would always receive more recognition than either name solo....and since they both built it, that's why they have more joint projects than solo.... despite both being nice enough... At the end of the day it's about money..

So me, as a fan, I ain't gonna dock 3000 any points for using the brand he help built to sell records.

The nigga still nicer than 90% of the field

Back