Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rank These Shows in Order

It's real life events that went on with bmf. Not the same with power. snowfall is cool I'd have to go back and read about it. The wire was another show that pulled you in if you was into that type of TV
I’ll be honest I’m not seeing your point as to how that would affect your ranking since I’m asking based on the actual show itself but I’m not trying to pull you into a back and forth

I’m just not getting it lol

I’ll be honest I’m not seeing your point as to how that would affect your ranking since I’m asking based on the actual show itself but I’m not trying to pull you into a back and forth

I’m just not getting it lol
If we talking about shows and nothing else then my list is what I stand by. But by bmf being something that actually happened and seeing it I give them a slight edge.

Look at it like this you saw golden state break the bulls regular season record. You may not have seen the bulls run during that time so you are biased to watching a golden state story about that run as opposed to the bulls.

I can't exactly rank them since I've only cared to watch the Wire. But having rewatched S1 recently, that shit is fire! The joint set up everything else that came after.

If we talking about shows and nothing else then my list is what I stand by. But by bmf being something that actually happened and seeing it I give them a slight edge.

Look at it like this you saw golden state break the bulls regular season record. You may not have seen the bulls run during that time so you are biased to watching a golden state story about that run as opposed to the bulls.
I see where you’re coming from but since BMF while based on real events with fictional elements and events added or I guess modified can you really use this “real life” angle? Ehh it’s a difference of opinion but I gotcha now

I see where you’re coming from but since BMF while based on real events with fictional elements and events added or I guess modified can you really use this “real life” angle? Ehh it’s a difference of opinion but I gotcha now
That's why they put that disclaimer at the beginning.

Rank these shows in order but there’s a small twist. You’re just ranking the first season of each show (BMF only has 1 anyways)

Snowfall

Power

BMF

The Wire

I’m intrigued by what you guys will come up with

Power
BMF
The wire
Snowfall

After the first 2 seasons I honestly thought that Power was on trajectory to be a better show overall than The Wire didn't work out that way season 3 and beyond. Writing team went basura.

BMF has that same energy power had. It hit off jump.

The Wire gets worst on each rewatch if I'm keeping it a buck.

I'd argue snowfall is the most solid of all the shows. Every season has been quality with no dropoff. But the first season doesn't bang like the rest of these.

If it were best series overall my list would look very different.

Snowfall
The Wire
Power
BMF

Damn y’all like season 1 of Snowfall way more than me. It picked up season 2 imo

off season 1’s

Wire
Power
Snowfall
Bmf

And BMF and snowfall could be interchangeable. Snowfall clearly was better acted and a concise season 1 but I’ll be damned if BMF entertainment value wasn’t higher. Lamar carried

Power
BMF
The wire
Snowfall

After the first 2 seasons I honestly thought that Power was on trajectory to be a better show overall than The Wire didn't work out that way season 3 and beyond. Writing team went basura.

BMF has that same energy power had. It hit off jump.

The Wire gets worst on each rewatch if I'm keeping it a buck.

I'd argue snowfall is the most solid of all the shows. Every season has been quality with no dropoff. But the first season doesn't bang like the rest of these.

If it were best series overall my list would look very different.

Snowfall
The Wire
Power
BMF
The wire gets worse?

6uve7nrrv2s71-1.jpg

Damn y’all like season 1 of Snowfall way more than me. It picked up season 2 imo

For me it's a great orgin story for Franklin, and the subsequent seasons just make it that much better imo.

I remember when folks were mad that he wasn't a seasoned kingpin by episode 5 lol. Like dude was dime bags in college in ep. 1 and folks wanted him to be Pablo Escobar by the end of the first season.

For me it's a great orgin story for Franklin, and the subsequent seasons just make it that much better imo.

I remember when folks were mad that he wasn't a seasoned kingpin by episode 5 lol. Like dude was dime bags in college in ep. 1 and folks wanted him to be Pablo Escobar by the end of the first season.
Ppl were probably tired of Franklin being bitched out lol

Back