Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rank These Shows in Order

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
Rank these shows in order but there’s a small twist. You’re just ranking the first season of each show (BMF only has 1 anyways)

Snowfall

Power

BMF

The Wire

I’m intrigued by what you guys will come up with

before I make a list what did the 1st season of power entail?

You want a synopsis?

Season 1 (2014)Edit
High-level drug dealers James "Ghost" St. Patrick and his childhood friend Tommy Egan open the popular and exclusive Truth nightclub in New York City as a means of laundering their drug profits. Ghost, who lives in a luxury penthouse with his wife Tasha, their three children and Tasha's mother, focuses on running and marketing the nightclub in hopes of becoming a legitimate businessman. The more violent and less polished Tommy concentrates on the drug operation, which he sees as the priority. At Truth, Ghost reconnects with his long-lost childhood sweetheart, Angela Valdes, who is now a successful lawyer and, unbeknownst to Ghost, an Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) seeking to take down Ghost and Tommy's drug supplier ("connect"), Mexican cartel chief Felipe Lobos. Ghost and Angela fall in love and begin a secret affair, while Tommy starts a relationship with Holly Weaver, a Truth server and habitual thief. Meanwhile, a mysterious female hitter, "Pink Sneakers", disrupts the drug network by attacking several couriers, killing distribution leader ("primera") Anibal Santalises, and seriously injuring another primera, Carlos "Vibora" Ruiz. Unbeknownst to Ghost and Tommy, their imprisoned mentor Kanan Stark ordered the hits, but Kanan convinces Ghost that Ghost's friend and protege Rolla is responsible, causing Ghost to kill Rolla. In the season finale, Pink Sneakers tries to kill Ghost during a party at Truth, but accidentally shoots Holly instead, then escapes. Truth is shut down by the police.

Ahhh yeah pink sneakers and rolla dying and Tommy meeting holly

I don’t remember holly being shot at all though

hmm

Holly didn't get shot til the end of the series like the last season or so
Yeah but

“In the season finale, Pink Sneakers tries to kill Ghost during a party at Truth, but accidentally shoots Holly instead, then escapes. Truth is shut down by the police.”

if you’re talking about Tommy killing holly I think that was like season 4

Wire
Snowfall
Power
Bmf

Bmf should be number one but it's just one season and these are real events going on with real people.

But then how could you say it should be #1 but its just 1 season?
It's real life events that went on with bmf. Not the same with power. snowfall is cool I'd have to go back and read about it. The wire was another show that pulled you in if you was into that type of TV

Back