Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rank These Seth Rogen Movies

Pineapple express was probably the best movie experience I've ever had. Me and my friends smoked a quarter in the parking lot and went in blazed af. Laughed harder than I ever have.

That was a great summer. Had pineapple express, step brothers, and tropic thunder all released within a couple months of eachother.

Pineapple express was probably the best movie experience I've ever had. Me and my friends smoked a quarter in the parking lot and went in blazed af. Laughed harder than I ever have.

That was a great summer. Had pineapple express, step brothers, and tropic thunder all released within a couple months of eachother.

3 classics. I got all 3 on dvd

Dude making a blackface movie and you make a thread to glorify him

It wasn't a Blackface movie, they claim that they used makeup for lighting purposes, for one of the stand in actors for a Black actor... it's not the same as Blackface as it was traditionally used

This may have been the better movie. Francos character was weak.

That would be weird.. I think Saul was fucking hilarious. Franco played the stupid stoner perfectly.

Danny McBride cracked me the fuck up in that movie. He always does in whatever hes in though.

onesheet.jpg

Why was this omitted? Its a new Christmas classic

Funny people
Observer and report
Zach & Miri
This is the end
50/50
Knocked up
PE
Neighbors
The interview
Sausage party