Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rank These Rappers Tournament (2013)

Yall niggas just saying anything b lol
We don't care what other people think....

It's dope feeling unconfined as we make our lists...

But Naw,, y'all can't front on vital signs.... When those videos popped up on YouTube,, I saw mad people sharing them.... That shit was legit hot

Y'all know damn well Young Chris, RA The Rugged Man and whatever other wack rapper on your list had no impact any year they dropped a project. Those people was never the best, no one even knew they dropped something.

fuck all that, i never felt a drake album, a 2chainz album, a future album,

i don't care how hot they were that year, how many features, how many chart toppers, tours....it don't matter, i don't like them....

their music does nothing for me...

if your music does nothing for me, i can't rank you in my top 5....

i'll give preferable consideration to who was heavy in the game....

but the tournament asks for top 5....

so i have two choice....

either list less than 5...pretty much listing only the "popular" artist that year....

or i include shit i might've heard on youtube, dat piff somewhere, and genuinely liked and bumped,,,,

i'm going to list the shit i like...

cuz if i didn't, most of my top 5's wouldn't have been 5 artist at all, cuz while i still listen, i been stopped liking what the majority fucked with

and again when vital signs came out the youtube videos were circulating heavy, and i was refreshed like shit that dude was still dropping quality videos n shit regardless of the label situation..

just like i'd rank tribe's album the top one of 2016 off the strength that it was the ONLY album i bought in 2016

it is what it is

Yall worried about "impact" aka who sold most and ruled pop charts...

Fuck all that, Im just listing the albums i found the best start to finish.

And Goldie dont got room to talk. He nominated Budden like 7ys in a row now

Asap Rocky - 5 points
Krit/Drake - 4 points
Ye - 3 points
Cole/Push - 2 points
Chris - 1 point lol

Yall worried about "impact" aka who sold most and ruled pop charts...

Fuck all that, Im just listing the albums i found the best start to finish.

And Goldie dont got room to talk. He nominated Budden like 7ys in a row now

Bruh, magz like XXL ranked Budden's Mood Muzik series the greatest mixtape series of alltime, over wayne, 50, etc. Budden's shit is classic, yall talkin bout young chris and fuckin the rugged man? man gtfoh lmaoo

Back