Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rank These Rappers Tournament (2004)

cut it out b
seriously?

did you ever listen to it all the way through? c'mon bruh you know young chris is one of my favorite artisit....that niga was unstoppable that year.....

i used to stay playing this shit over and over agains daring nigagz to tel me this not a 10/10 freestyle.....i used to stand it up against every mix tape track niggaz could produce

:chill:

U gotta do better than this b, how is this a classic hiphop album? What did it do for hiphop?

U gotta do better than this b, how is this a classic hiphop album? What did it do for hiphop?
i can't say it did much for hip hop, but it definitely strongly represented that period when the ROC was at it's strongest....

at the time this album came out the ROC was considered one of the best squads in hip hop, and this album was a very very significant part of that claim

very very significant? Nigga it's not even a top 10 rocafella album from that period lol

very very significant? Nigga it's not even a top 10 rocafella album from that period lol
you buggin...and if you not that's just a testament to how strong the roc was at the time

cuz you got jay alums, beans albums, frees album, the sp albums, and this album was right up there....

i'd rank them all 8 or better...if they're not top 10 it's only cuz there was so much sick shit being dropped from that crew at the time

If it's not even a top 10 album to come from the camp within those couple years, it's definitely not a classic hiphop album fam lol

If it's not even a top 10 album to come from the camp within those couple years, it's definitely not a classic hiphop album fam lol
list the albums from the roc 2000-2005 and i'll rank them to the best of my ability

I need something to eat before I break down these ridiculous ratings, did u just rank Jayz/link park collision course the same as Kanye Late Registration?

:mf!::bruh1::uhhuhh::tuh::whoa::word?::wth:

they both were awesome albums.. i gave them both 9's

i was loving kanye at the time,

and i thought tht linkin park with was one of the boldest moves in hip hop....i listened to that shit all the time...that and unplugged.....i loved those joints

giphy.gif

Back